I am very thankful this morning to say that me and Rosie both got some much needed sleep last night. She still has a low fever of 99.8, but she did not wake up throughout the night gasping for air several times. Her throat and ear are still bothering her but not as bad and I have her also gurgling warm salt water every time she is up. To tell you all the truth, I'm in a way relieved this time around she is running a fever as long as it does not get out of control. Where she normally never runs one it seems like it takes her longer to recover from illnesses, maybe this time around it will be different. She is eating ok and right now her drink of choice is warm chicken broth so I am not worried about her getting dehydrated. I have once again had to hide the Lysol spray from grandma. I did leave out the Clorox wipes so she can use them. Rosie came into the kitchen yesterday morning to get a Gatorade and grandma grabbed the can and started spraying everything. She did not spray it in her face like last time but she still managed to choke her up and cause a coughing fit.

I am very thankful this morning to say that me and Rosie both got some much needed sleep last night. She still has a low fever of 99.8, but she did not wake up throughout the night gasping for air several times. Her throat and ear are still bothering her but not as bad and I have her also gurgling warm salt water every time she is up. To tell you all the truth, I'm in a way relieved this time around she is running a fever as long as it does not get out of control. Where she normally never runs one it seems like it takes her longer to recover from illnesses, maybe this time around it will be different. She is eating ok and right now her drink of choice is warm chicken broth so I am not worried about her getting dehydrated. I have once again had to hide the Lysol spray from grandma. I did leave out the Clorox wipes so she can use them. Rosie came into the kitchen yesterday morning to get a Gatorade and grandma grabbed the can and started spraying everything. She did not spray it in her face like last time but she still managed to choke her up and cause a coughing fit.
So glad to hear Rosie is feeling more comfortable and am now really hoping you manage to avoid going down with whatever she has.
I have to say I cannot bear to have Lysol spray in the house. I am asthmatic and it is one of the things that triggers me. I honestly think if someone sprayed me in the face I would have to go straight to the ER even though my asthma is very well controlled and I only get a tiny bit wheezy now and then.

And they frequently use the crooked bar that is completely slanted. :th
:lol: More tree-like/natural!:lol:

I honestly think if someone sprayed me in the face I would have to go straight to the ER even though my asthma is very well controlled and I only get a tiny bit wheezy now and then.
Ditto!!
So glad to hear Rosie is feeling more comfortable and am now really hoping you manage to avoid going down with whatever she has.
I second this!:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom