Wow Nelly!

So what did you do with them? Had they gone bad?
No, no, not Nellie - that is @rural mouse 's chook. It was HENRIETTA!:th

:gig:gig:gig

Okay, I need to go to bed. Was up late last night trying to put the finishing touches to my online course. Sorry all...I get kinda 'slap happy; when overtired.:oops::oops: I'll see my self out & to bed now:oops::oops:

Float test is a myth it doesnt mean they are bad it means theres a lot of air. They take awhile to go bad and the only way to tell is if they smell.
True, but if they sink..then they really should be okay. That said - there is more than a week's worth of Henrietta's eggs there...if Alex's property flooded, I would be a bit nervous about eating them...and if it has been warm (though I don't think it has been out his way) I would also be cautious.

Best way to tell is to crack on into a separate bowl. If it's good, use it. I doubt they have been around long enough to be sulpher-y smelling (i.e. not that bad, yet!)

No, no, not Nellie - that is @rural mouse 's chook. It was HENRIETTA!:th

:gig:gig:gig

Okay, I need to go to bed. Was up late last night trying to put the finishing touches to my online course. Sorry all...I get kinda 'slap happy; when overtired.:oops::oops: I'll see my self out & to bed now:oops::oops:
Well I think RMs hen is also being naughty - ok you have a good sleep 😊

Back
Top Bottom