Two-fer-Tuesday

2 eating
IMG_2647[1].JPG

2 gossiping ( 3rd one doesn't count - can't see her head!)
IMG_2559[1].JPG

2 footprints 😱 😱 ............................... (Elroy's) :gig
IMG_2596[1].JPG

2 drinking at the 'water cooler'
IMG_2505[1].JPG

Last edited:
Guys. Don't laugh at me for this, I'm new to this thread. How do you ask Aurora a question, because when I read Eli's question and Aurora's response it was all in the same post.
You just write:
"Dear Aurora",
Type your chicken's question for her/him (it takes them forever to peck it out themselves!:rolleyes:) And include a decent picture of the chicken asking the question. If the question tickles Aurora's fancy, and it isn't too similar to one she has already answered, she likely will inform your hen/roo of the propper "Way of the Chicken' to address your hen/roo's concern!

When Aurora responds, she includes the initial question for clarity of what she is answering - just like 'Dear Abby' did. (I hope I'm not dating :old myself! :oops:)

You just write:
"Dear Aurora",
Type your chicken's question for her/him (it takes them forever to peck it out themselves!:rolleyes:) And include a decent picture of the chicken asking the question. If the question tickles Aurora's fancy, and it isn't too similar to one she has already answered, she likely will inform your hen/roo of the propper "Way of the Chicken' to address your hen/roo's concern!

When Aurora responds, she includes the initial question for clarity of what she is answering - just like 'Dear Abby' did. (I hope I'm not dating :old myself! :oops:)
:goodpost: That’s how it’s done ✅

The chicks are doing great. Been showing them how to eat and drink. Have my stomach doctor appt. tomorrow. I have a feeling they are gonna scope me again. Im still feeling sick but I got out to give my chooks treats and visit them.
Awwww so cute when they are small 🥰🥰

It felt like Monday today. I'm still at work and exhausted. I need a nap. I am also 25 pages behind. I don't reckon I will catch up any time soon, if at all. I'm likely to do my Wednesday skip ahead. If I seem lost, you all know why.
Not to worry we will catch you up!

It felt like Monday today. I'm still at work and exhausted. I need a nap. I am also 25 pages behind. I don't reckon I will catch up any time soon, if at all. I'm likely to do my Wednesday skip ahead. If I seem lost, you all know why.
A lovely nice cuppa tea and put your feet up and relax ❤️

You just write:
"Dear Aurora",

:goodpost:

Yep we are dating ourselves 😆

Back
Top Bottom