There are nine stray cats here. Several of them are (as PonyPoor would call them).. Barred Rock kitties. The County won’t take them, because they’re full of cats and are hard to home. Everyone seems to dump their cats on this area. :( 8043C2AA-DEE3-42BE-A4D7-115781CBEC74.jpeg
Tax:

There are nine stray cats here. Several of them are (as PonyPoor would call them).. Barred Rock kitties. The County won’t take them, because they’re full of cats and are hard to home. Everyone seems to dump their cats on this area. :(View attachment 3440171
Tax:
See if you can find a local TNR organization. They will trap them and neuter them and then release them. That way they won't breed but you will still have a mouse-hunting army.

There are nine stray cats here. Several of them are (as PonyPoor would call them).. Barred Rock kitties. The County won’t take them, because they’re full of cats and are hard to home. Everyone seems to dump their cats on this area. :(View attachment 3440171
Tax:
Poor kitties 🥺

Can I still ask Aurora a question or is she too overloaded with the question she has received already today?
Yes Samantha can send in a Dear Aurora any time 😊

Just need to make sure it is something none of the others has asked her, and something different would be good.

Also can you merge 2 week old chicks with 6 week old chicks? I have two batches, one is 2wk and the other is 6wk. Not sure if they will bully each other or something.
I would only put them together if I were out watching them, 2 weeks is pretty small, and not fully feathered. Feathers not only help with flying and keeping warm they can also protect against pecks.

Back
Top Bottom