There may be some warranty with it still? Maybe not after a year, but check with where you bought it from.
I have three, the oldest from May 2020, the next was July '22 and then Dec '22. All are still working. The one from this past December arrived with a broken foot part, I'd gotten it from My Pet Chicken and their customer service was great. They replaced it right away after I sent pics of it.
I got both of mine at my pet chicken as well.

What’s happening? Nothing. I’m bored and can’t mow the yard, it’s too wet. The chooks are doing their own thing. :idunno
Better “nothing” than something really bad - those weather warnings are very scary 😳

Glad you and your chooks are ok, sooooo are you still gett Eggs under the porch ?? 😊

The rooster goggles tipped me over the edge!
Yes, that is a crazy look, just great - and the interior thoughts that went along with them!
Great job scribing, @BY Bob ! ❤️ I was laughing out loud. "Replicate / Replicate / Replicate/ Replicate / Replicate" DH wondered what was going on...."Aura what? Who? Oh...chicken stuff?" :lau

OMG you don't waste any time do you!
I only got the nestboxes in place, I opted for only 4 boxes as they only use the two boxes right now anyways.

I had to rig up a temporary roosting for the night which cause all sorts of drama, I am waiting till dark to go check them for the night.

Will have to move one of the Golden Girls off the to of that one nest box, it’s too small for all three up there.

And what’s with everyone cramming together on the one side of the roost? Fluffy is in a nestbox and Marty must be also.

A226F425-9F3E-41CD-A33A-93AA346DA6CE.png

Last edited:
Yes, that is a crazy look, just great - and the interior thoughts that went along with them!
Great job scribing, @BY Bob ! ❤️ I was laughing out loud. "Replicate / Replicate / Replicate/ Replicate / Replicate" DH wondered what was going on...."Aura what? Who? Oh...chicken stuff?" :lau
Ya I scrolled down and saw those goggles and burst out laughing poor Marty got scared and started clucking which set everyone clucking hahaha between the laughing and the clucking in the barn it’s a wonder anyone who saw me would think I was a nutter !!!! :gig

Back
Top Bottom