I am sick everyday. I am weak and sleep alot and in pain in my sides and stomach. The digestive dr is going to check the gallbladder and Tuesday Im getting an endoscopy to check my stomach and ulcers. I have a few different medicines one for nausea so I can eat light stuff. Ive lost a lot of weight and am dizzy and weak so I dont get out of bed much. The hubby is helping take care of the chooks and me. I get up to see the chooks as much as my body will allow it. And take care of the chicks. Just need 3 names for Hades 2 girls and boy and then 5 names for the silkies.
I'm so pleased you have help. It's incredibly hard alone when you are so ill.

I've been really sleepy lately and have awful tummy problems now. But I'm looking on how to beat this fingers 🤞 I'll get by

I’m gonna need on
That's good, he got too see his girls and now he is safe and sound with daddy
of your witches brew remedy’s for Jaffar. He won’t eat the steak or eggs I tried to give him. I have the sugar water and softened bread and butter. He refused it all

I am sick everyday. I am weak and sleep alot and in pain in my sides and stomach. The digestive dr is going to check the gallbladder and Tuesday Im getting an endoscopy to check my stomach and ulcers. I have a few different medicines one for nausea so I can eat light stuff. Ive lost a lot of weight and am dizzy and weak so I dont get out of bed much. The hubby is helping take care of the chooks and me. I get up to see the chooks as much as my body will allow it. And take care of the chicks. Just need 3 names for Hades 2 girls and boy and then 5 names for the silkies.
That sounds miserable. I hope they can figure out the cause.

Back
Top Bottom