That is Hattie and our one time rooster, Jabberwocky.

View attachment 3448710
I thought so, such a handsome wee fella 🥰

Annoying that they won’t allow Roos, they haven’t heard the ruckus my hens make every day!!! Mr P can’t get a crow in edgewise! Ha!

My computer - the fan died and the computer fried. I work both from home and the office, Work gave me a laptop, and I have to log in to the computer (& it goes through their secure server)..and school uses google host for their emails (hence a gmail email even though it has a .edu address) and that is our log-in to everything EXCEPT student information software. So, just by logging into the computer to 'open her up', I'm also automatically logged into my school email (which I immediately close, but as far as google is concerned, it has me logged in permanently)
Ya that sucks - I have my chrome auto logging into google, but I also use Firefox on my laptop so no google on that one!

Chickens nails really hurt when they perch on your leg!

CF3DCBAE-261D-494E-A557-3E9D2BEA4619.jpeg

Update: The Dr did a quick check and our hen is stable. She texted and let us know she's stable and asked about the splint. I replied that although we didn't feel a fracture her leg is dangling freely at the knee so we suspect ligament damage. Hopefully she gets a good look in the morning and comes back with good news. 🙏
Happy to hear this. 🙏

That is Hattie and our one time rooster, Jabberwocky.

View attachment 3448710
He is such a handsome boy. 🥰 🥰 I was so sad when I read you had to get rid of him. I do believe he would have settled down once he was through the idiot stage - and it would have been nice to have a rooster protector for your girls. And, again, he was so handsome!! Too bad your neighbors weren't so amenable.:smack:smack

My computer - the fan died and the computer fried. I work both from home and the office, Work gave me a laptop, and I have to log in to the computer (& it goes through their secure server)..and school uses google host for their emails (hence a gmail email even though it has a .edu address) and that is our log-in to everything EXCEPT student information software. So, just by logging into the computer to 'open her up', I'm also automatically logged into my school email (which I immediately close, but as far as google is concerned, it has me logged in permanently)
So you’re saying that you are permanently Googled!? :old :eek:

Back
Top Bottom