I make sure all my video are unlisted, I do not want very many people viewing my videos, just those whom I know, and there’s who ‘drop in’ will see them.

I have a thing with anything IT related that is ‘out there’ for all to see. I quit FB because they wouldn’t allow my id to be anything other than a name. Too easy for people to just post their photo and splash their face everywhere!
I do the same - everything is unlisted - you have to have the link to view them.
But does anyone know if their algorithms censor unlisted videos, or just the public ones?

Edited to add: I looked into this a bit more and yes they can censor the unlisted ones too.

Last edited:
I make sure all my video are unlisted, I do not want very many people viewing my videos, just those whom I know, and there’s who ‘drop in’ will see them.

I have a thing with anything IT related that is ‘out there’ for all to see. I quit FB because they wouldn’t allow my id to be anything other than a name. Too easy for people to just post their photo and splash their face everywhere!
I am only on YouTube to share videos here. I am not on Facebook or any other social media besides BYC. This is enough for me to walk away from it all.

I had a shock today. Two hens were gone, i saw a bunch of vultures/hawks in the sky. It would have had to been the hawks/vultures because they were both outside with me in a inclosed area.

Yeah, well, it turns out they were in the house having a nap. :th It was like 60 out! Perfect weather! They are so lazy.
That is too funny. Why do they scare us like that? I'm so glad they were OK.

Spring is in the Air

Betty is looking for a new nest location.

20230322_135214.jpg
20230322_135229.jpg
20230322_135230.jpg

I had a shock today. Two hens were gone, i saw a bunch of vultures/hawks in the sky. It would have had to been the hawks/vultures because they were both outside with me in a inclosed area.

Yeah, well, it turns out they were in the house having a nap. :th It was like 60 out! Perfect weather! They are so lazy.
Oh I know that panic feeling so well!

Have to say I am so happy they were ok - sheesh, I keep telling them, let me know where you’re going so I don’t worry!

2 have hatched so far. A Butter chick and the sole Goose egg. Branch is either a daddy again or a grandpa. That butter chick, black and has the silkie double toes. Due to the size difference, and the fact that Butter shakes him off every time he tries, betting Branch is a granddaddy. I will get pictures in the morning. Letting my camera charge overnight and going to try to get a few hours sleep.
Oh My Gosh!!! So eggciting ❤️

It’s morning - I am reading ahead 🥰

That is too funny. Why do they scare us like that? I'm so glad they were OK.
Agreed! So like kids! And just try to keep them off the neighbours back yard!!! Almost impossible.

I am only on YouTube to share videos here. I am not on Facebook or any other social media besides BYC. This is enough for me to walk away from it all.
Yes, annoying technology. This is why I only stay on BYC. So much annoying technology out there.
Spring is in the Air

Betty is looking for a new nest location.

View attachment 3448887View attachment 3448888View attachment 3448889
What are you up to Phyllis? ❤️ Are you digging up the garden? Getting ready for planting? Or was that Glynda digging in preparation for planting the garden? 🥰

Back
Top Bottom