Good morning everyone. I have 7 out so far. 1 is very weak and had difficulty hatching. It also did not fully absorb the yolk sack so I have it by itself in a little plastic bowl to see if it will finish absorbing. Time will tell, but, I am very worried about it. I snapped a real quick picture while I was removing the egg shells and separating the chick.
DSCN0499.JPG

I do the same - everything is unlisted - you have to have the link to view them.
But does anyone know if their algorithms censor unlisted videos, or just the public ones?

Edited to add: I looked into this a bit more and yes they can censor the unlisted ones too.
Someone I used to follow went over to a membership site (gosh if I can remember the name) because You Tube thought some of his educational videos on Sustainable living/Homesteading (including care of and processing of chickens) were showing 'malicious harm to animals'. His were always very informative, humane, and he was careful about being quite conscientious in what/how much he showed with processing. Informative, not gory. Such a shame. If anyone eats ANY meat, you have to know that this is done - rather it be done in a humane way. People SHOULD know where & how their meat is attained......:mad::mad: Ignorance is NOT a better alternative!

Sorry, I'll pay tax when at home...lunch break now...but I am so steamed, I couldn't hold back on posting. :(

Back
Top Bottom