My vote is for:

RICO, RICO, RICO, RICO!

He is already a good boy - and with Mr. P to show him the ropes, I think he will do well. PLUS - he is already attached to you - that is a good thing :)
Ya he’s such a sweetie (at the moment remind me in about 4 months time…).

Yes I think he will be staying 🤨

She seems to be doing a bit better. Her left leg seems to bother her and she gets around, but it's awkward, like she is walking on stilts or something.

I am dosing their water with electrolytes and B vitamins in the hopes that it will help.

The wee one in question, Viola. I think she might be a cream legbar.

View attachment 3521192
She looks bright enough, I think you’re doing the right things, but maybe others can chime in.

She is such a cutie pie 💕💕💕💕

Its been raining all day and my crazy chooks don't care they still go out and play. Part of the run is covered so at least that parts dry. Hubby found a mouse nest out there and killed them.:barnieI have a headache from the rain and still resting from my ablation. I also shake really bad and my body jerks and twitches from being on the Lithium for 4 months. Im calling my Dr. Tuesday to see if he can give me something for it.

jedi funny animal GIF

Ya he’s such a sweetie (at the moment remind me in about 4 months time…).

Yes I think he will be staying 🤨
And he’s staying? I just spent $200 bucks on posters and ads in the paper, stating “save Rico the Roo campaign!” I will try to cancel the campaign I guess. Ps. I’m lost here in Canada, at marineland, Niagara Falls. The sunshine is still in the trunk ! tmp.gif

Its been raining all day and my crazy chooks don't care they still go out and play. Part of the run is covered so at least that parts dry. Hubby found a mouse nest out there and killed them.:barnieI have a headache from the rain and still resting from my ablation. I also shake really bad and my body jerks and twitches from being on the Lithium for 4 months. Im calling my Dr. Tuesday to see if he can give me something for it.
Healing thoughts for you dear Valarie! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom