Here is the deal.
You put the Permethrin stuff on your clothes - shoes, socks, pants, shirt, hat. Really soak it as @GregnLety says. One can only does five outfits so a real soaking is the right approach.
Then, use this (either as spray or lotion) on any remaining skin (lasts 13 hours).
I have the Picaridin spray - I am ordering some lotion as well when I restock my permethrin spray.
I am wearing a Permethrin soaked hoodie with Permethrin soaked long pants, socks (pants tucked into the socks) and boots. Only remaining exposed skin is neck, face and hands - all Picaridin sprayed.
Not exactly summer gear - but I feel I am at war with these little blood suckers!
I am also carrying a tick removing device in case one gets past all that!
I had to remove one that had burrowed in under my arm when I was going to bed last night - it was the devil’s own job to extract, but I got it and decapitated it. It had been in only a few hours so I don’t need a prescription.
Or instead of all that, you could get a bunch of guineas 😍🙄

W
And he’s staying? I just spent $200 bucks on posters and ads in the paper, stating “save Rico the Roo campaign!” I will try to cancel the campaign I guess. Ps. I’m lost here in Canada, at marineland, Niagara Falls. The sunshine is still in the trunk ! View attachment 3521205
Well the heat made it here! Thanks!

Stay in Niagara Falls and do the tourist thing 😁

Dance Party Cat GIF

Oh I just about died laughing at that!
You did provide a ladder for them. They want at that yummy green grass. Could you let them play there for a few hours?
I would, but they make a beeline for the horse paddock! Which makes me very nervous, they and the Tweens fit through the netting, and of course the other gals also go through the broken sections - I end up chasing everyone all over!

Tomorrow maybe I will let them out themselves, so I only have them to worry about 😊

Back
Top Bottom