Maggie laid lash eggs a total of four times over a couple of years. They were all similar with lots of layers to them - like lasagna - that is also how they look if you look up lash egg on this site or elsewhere.
The things in your first picture do not look like lash material to me.
I don't really know about it, but people talk about shedding intestinal lining - and if I had to guess that is what you see in that first picture.
Hope she feels better soon.
:barnie Okay, that's it, no more answering posts until I'm caught up!:barnie

SHRA:
IMG_3194[1].JPG

Taken today. Boy, are they growing up way too fast! I feel like with work and alll, I've 'missed the baby's first steps' :(:( She is already getting them to fly up into the regular nest boxes! I will have to remove the cardboard 'nestbox' from the floor of the pen tomorrow.

Chickens regularly shed their intestinal lining. So, if it was her first poop of the morning, that is most likely what it is. As far as anything else regarding helping her - I'm not sure - I hope someone is/was able to assist!:fl:fl
Thank you. We still don't know what is wrong with Tina :(

Yesterday and today she seems a bit more mobile, but was still not interested in breakfast or dinner that we offer to all the chooks. She'd forage a bit. She is still having liquid poo and hasn't dust-bathed.

Finally caught up again. I am fine, ankle still a PITA but getting a little better. Husband is fine other than he hates sitting still and keeps doing g things he shouldn’t with his shoulder. Chooks are all fine. Coco is STILL broody but I think she might be starting to quit. She gets off the nest a little easier and stays off a little longer.

Coop dried up finally, now I need to clean out all the shavings and put in fresh. Neighbors were supposed to help me to get the compost, but have decided they are too busy right now. So I have to try to sneak out and do it myself so husband doesn’t try to help. 🙄

My girls sit a lot of chest bumping when they were young. It isn’t just makes that do it.

Mmmmm, real sugar Dr Pepper. :drool

As Greg said, it is a deterrent, it doesn’t kill them. But you have to spray the clothing thoroughly, and not just your shirt. It needs to be your whole outfit. Has to be enough molecules of it present to work. And it it is the Sawyer Permethrin it should NEVER be sprayed directly on your skin or on your clothing while you are wearing it.

Poor girl. Be sure to read the posts on the next few pages after yours. They posted some good info on bumble foot, but as a reply to notabitail who posted he is also having bumble foot issues

Tax
View attachment 3520790
It was only $3 for that Dr. Pepper. But it was worth it. Not to mention the pizza. Worth driving 8 hours for.
I am going to pay up later, don't worry.

:barnie Okay, that's it, no more answering posts until I'm caught up!:barnie

SHRA:View attachment 3521526
Taken today. Boy, are they growing up way too fast! I feel like with work and alll, I've 'missed the baby's first steps' :(:( She is already getting them to fly up into the regular nest boxes! I will have to remove the cardboard 'nestbox' from the floor of the pen tomorrow.
I know - right?! My Tweens were up in the window roosting when I went out tonight they flew up there! Had to drag their butts down. And the school chicks are flying everywhere and look like little chickens not babies anymore.

Miss those wee little babies boohoo now they are all growing up!

Crappy picture as my camera does not do well anymore in poor lighting. Look at the ponies, Russ may think of them as fire breathing dragons, but I want one. He would get used to it.....eventually.
View attachment 3521012
Maybe using your phone would be better?
Mine had a decent camera on it. Works for what I do.

Back
Top Bottom