so, other than eating🍲 at Ikea, what are you doing on your vacation in Austin?🏊‍♂️swimming?🎼🎼concerts?🐟aquarium/science centers/museums????🏇🐮🤠rodeos?

Vaca vocalization tax:
Then:
View attachment 3521903

Now:
View attachment 3521905

And, yes, 3 of them are showing signs of puffy cheeks! Aurora would be proud :)
Well, we stared at the rental house neighbor's chooks. We also got to go in the Capitol building (I would much rather have a job related to my chickens).
No rodeos, concerts, or aquariums. We had limited time. We did eat at a small restaurant for pizza. It was amazing. I also saw the Google building from a bridge.
Did I mention the bees?

Aurora will only be proud of them if they become her servants, ready to destroy anything in her path.

First thing this morning I went around trying to get fluffy butt pictures to celebrate Fluffy Butt Friday.
Then I forgot it was Friday and didn’t post them.
Babs is always willing to oblige. Sylvie has learned how to stop me taking a picture of her ever so elegant fluffy butt. Both Tassels and Calypso look like promising fluffy butts for the future.
Happy Friday everyone.
View attachment 3519330View attachment 3519331View attachment 3519333
I know I am a tad bit biased....but Babs is just so pretty! And she has a lovely matronly fluffy derriere.:love

Of course, the littles will be challenging her fluffy butt reign soon enough!

Baby mugs 😍

Hi, I am new here! My name is Chukki and my human says that I am the friendliest chick she has met in her whole entire life!
View attachment 3521966

My name is Beatrice and I have very fuzzy legs. Actually I am fuzzy all over!
View attachment 3521967

I am Regan. When our human gave us hard boiled egg for the first time, it was NEW! Even though it was NEW, I was brave and tried it first. It was SO GOOD that I had to run all over the place to make sure no one got mine! It was SO FUN!!
View attachment 3521976

I am Cordelia. I keep trying to have a bath on a towel. I don't know why when I do that my human puts me in a bowl of dirt. :confused:
View attachment 3521988

I am Viola. I am tiny and have had some health problems, but I am hanging in there! When I wasn't feeling well, I spent most of my time resting on my toy poodle.
View attachment 3521983

I am Goneril and my human says that I am "energetic" and "spicy." At first, I bit Viola's sore foot but my human said, "No, Goneril!" and she pecked me on my back! I don't do that anymore 😇.
View attachment 3521987
Oh my they are adorable ❤️

What breed is Regan ? She is a lovely colour.

CONGRATULATIONS! So eggcited for you - where did you get them from ?

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I’m feeling great, and the eyesight has improved since the surgery. Wow, I can see for miles away, and I’m going to test my eyesight today. 🛩️ Paul will be watching over my home while I’m out. Destination, Orange County Airport. California ( not far away )
:thumbsup
You are just making me miss CA even more.
Make sure you take plenty of photos!

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I’m feeling great, and the eyesight has improved since the surgery. Wow, I can see for miles away, and I’m going to test my eyesight today. 🛩️ Paul will be watching over my home while I’m out. Destination, Orange County Airport. California ( not far away )
:thumbsup
Drive and fly safe!

Take some air photos 😊

BTW: Safflower seeds supply the vitamins healthy chooks need as a supplement. My birds look like this because they eat Safflower seeds!View attachment 3519462
oh, no, then DON'T feed safflower seeds.

You don't want your chooks to look FAKE, do you? :lau :lau

:oops:Sorry Alex, I just couldn't resist - you set that one up PERFECTLY!

I know I am a tad bit biased....but Babs is just so pretty! And she has a lovely matronly fluffy derriere.:love

Of course, the littles will be challenging her fluffy butt reign soon enough!
Her feather colour is very lovely the combination is wonderful!

Her feather colour is very lovely the combination is wonderful!
Who me? You talking about me?

19B97D69-A3CB-452C-B8EA-7A26B3F192F5.jpeg

Oh my they are adorable ❤️

What breed is Regan ? She is a lovely colour.

CONGRATULATIONS! So eggcited for you - where did you get them from ?
I got them from Grade Eh farm in Delta, BC. I like that they raise their cockerels on pasture instead of killing them as chicks. Yes, they are eventually used for food, but at least they get to live for a time.

My husband and son are really against the idea of roosters, so I needed sexed chicks. I have looked carefully at the photos of the available breeds and I think that Regan might be a Partridge Rock. The chicks are from a rainbow egg laying collection and they leave you guessing on which breeds you received! I was hoping for a Bielefelder, but don't think I got one.

Back
Top Bottom