the velocirators peep,
in the jungle the might jungle
of dandelion leaves..

Wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh
o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh

Hush my darling, don't fear my darling
the velociraptors creep
away :lau :lau :lau

There are indeed. I do not use Microsoft, Apple, or Google products as a OS on my laptop. I use Fedora Linux 37. My phone is running Android 10, which is a Google product that uses the Linux kernel. Those are my two most used pieces of tech. There is LineageOS which is Android with a choice: To have Google or not. My phone cannot run it though :(.
I used to use a iPhone 5s. 2013 is too old nowadays though. And my needs changed.
If your computer is no longer getting support, install Linux. I can help you.
Of that post I understood only the first 7 words and the last four words (for which i thank you).
:gig

Of that post I understood only the first 7 words and the last four words (for which i thank you).
You are most welcome. It is part of sucking you and the entire BYC community into the Empress Josephine Royal Technology System.
Simply put, I don't use Big Tech on my computer, and I use Big Tech on my phone. I use as little as possible on my tablet. Does that make it sound simpler? If not, I will try again.

Screenshot_20230529-213122_Bing.jpg

You are most welcome. It is part of sucking you and the entire BYC community into the Empress Josephine Royal Technology System.
Simply put, I don't use Big Tech on my computer, and I use Big Tech on my phone. I use as little as possible on my tablet. Does that make it sound simpler? If not, I will try again.
Please don’t!
I am very happy in my little world of ignorance.
Just need to find a collector who wants all those beautiful old Nokia phones I have in my desk.

Tech talk tax: Piglet at the Artemesia again!

D8753A76-F234-4117-A561-AC2F80E5F06B.jpeg

Please don’t!
I am very happy in my little world of ignorance.
Just need to find a collector who wants all those beautiful old Nokia phones I have in my desk.

Tech talk tax: Piglet at the Artemesia again!

View attachment 3522729
Screenshot_20230529-213527_Bing.jpg

Do your Nokia phones play that ring tone?
I LOVE old technology. I have a box full of it. And I love turning it on and messing with it.
You just gave me a idea. More on that later if I am not too lazy.

18? That's freezing!
I know, I know. You and your Celsius and us and our Fahrenheit.
Nope, it is about 64 degrees Fahrenheit - remember, 0 Celsius is freezing, 100 Celcius is boiling.. We generally like it to be roughly 1/4 the way between freezing & boiling a comfortable temp. (212-32 = 180/4 =45 . 32+45 = 77 Pleasant! A little cooler/a little warmer - both okay! So, for Celsius, around 25 degrees is quite plesant. A bit lower, as bit higher - all good!

Temp. totaling tax:

A bribe always gets them to come over!
IMG_3242[1].JPG

Sampson
IMG_3243[1].JPG

Delilah
IMG_3244[1].JPG

And they brought a friend. @Marie2020 : You think Princess gets Mucky: yes, that is mud on her beak! The ducks make such a mess....but they are so darn cute, you just can't get angry with the!

View attachment 3522732
Do your Nokia phones play that ring tone?
I LOVE old technology. I have a box full of it. And I love turning it on and messing with it.
You just gave me a idea. More on that later if I am not too lazy.
Nokia phones allowed you to customize your ring tone and they even had a game called snake which was quite fun.

Back
Top Bottom