Those leghorns are lovely ❤️ There is something about a lovely white hen with a floppy comb 💕 just lovely.
Indeed

20211221_110550.jpg

Slight correction: son home after being gone for a year and a half, starting with basic training, then job schooling, then duty station. Long time to be away from home for first time.

Babies found a new milestone, too. 1st time more than 2 have been out at a time. The broke the outside barrier all at once.....View attachment 3536720and we're going to be gon this afternoon for family BBQ re: welcome home, kid! Adults, go babysit!
Drats haha well I am glad he is home for a bit!

And isn’t it hilarious when they all get outside? Time thieves!

Danger! Danger!

Mr P was pitching a fit here…..

That was great!
Also, it gave me a good glimpse of your hawk deterrent strings. I remember you setting them up but don’t think I had fully understood how they worked.
I like it and it is giving me food for thought.
What height are they at? It looks like high enough that you can walk under them without decapitating yourself. Is that right?

That was great!
Also, it gave me a good glimpse of your hawk deterrent strings. I remember you setting them up but don’t think I had fully understood how they worked.
I like it and it is giving me food for thought.
What height are they at? It looks like high enough that you can walk under them without decapitating yourself. Is that right?
One side of the run is at 6’ the other side is just under 5’ - I am 5’ so I just have to duck a bit when I walk on that side.

But when I am wearing my cap the brim blocks my vision and many times I and getting twine tangled in my cap hahaha

I have my mesh to put up and will do so likely this week. I will just leave the twine up and run the mesh over top of it.

Back
Top Bottom