Forgot a mug

Pear is miserable when moulting. She's hiding in the carport. Warmer, wind free, and no harassment.
20230917_132255.jpg
20230917_132255.jpg

Morning everyone. Feeling sicker today, might ask hubby to take me to the walk in clinic after he gets home from work.
Have any of y'all decorated your coops for Halloween? I want to do mine, if I can find a skeleton chicken anywhere haha.
Here are the chickies enjoying some mash with herbs yesterday.
20230917_121028.jpg

It could be cut back (and the lemon increased). adding some fresh grated ginger would be good too.

The challenge is the volume. I have no idea how to substitute for the volume.

View attachment 3638557
Volume? It’s that little knob on the left side. Just turn it counter clockwise to lower it, and clockwise to raise the volume! :old
It works when I use it. :idunno

Last edited:
Morning everyone. Feeling sicker today, might ask hubby to take me to the walk in clinic after he gets home from work.
Have any of y'all decorated your coops for Halloween? I want to do mine, if I can find a skeleton chicken anywhere haha.
Here are the chickies enjoying some mash with herbs yesterday.
View attachment 3638642
Hope it is nothing serious.
Get well!

My friend said she has to go to the DMV today. I told her how sorry I was about that, and that I would send her some flowers 💐 to help with her recovery.
(DMV can be brutal!)
Not everyone has chickens to help with anxiety!
I had to go to DMV recently and it was astonishingly painless. They identified an issue with my Social Security card (which I needed to show them for ID) and so I then had to go to the Social Security Office - which was even more astonishingly painless.
DMV- 20 mins
SS Office - 10 mins
I still can't quite believe it.

Back
Top Bottom