She is. And she doesn’t look like any pictures I have seen.
I sent a picture to the breeder and he said he had never seen one like her before.
He thought she looked very cool.
Assumed it was some mutation.
Now I am hoping he doesn’t ask for her back to breed from her!!
I will be curious to see if she changes as she ages and maybe ends up looking like she is supposed to - for now we know I have a truly unique little chicken!
View attachment 3641093
This isn't the best picture of mine, but it will have to do for now:
IMG_3817[1].JPG
The lighter one is top row far right, darker one top row far left. The darker one fades to white, just like the one facing us - but has much less white overall then the far right one. (If you look at the darker one, you see bottom center of her fluffy butt is almost full white....she just has more light barring on her sides and neck than the lighter one.

I'll try for better pics tonight (might not get home in time to get some before it gets to be 'dark-thirty'), otherwise, I most definitely will get some for you for the weekend for comparison to Sylvie

These chickens!!!
20230921_163612.jpg
Kasumi and Liara enjoying the old potting soil I gave them
20230921_163735.jpg
Kasumi growing in some beautiful feathers! (Don't worry the kid did not pet the butt! She was moving up to the wing to stroke it)
20230921_163900.jpg
And Shep prefers to sit on arms, but this is acceptable for outside the run. These two are the only ones that I feel are calm enough to come out for a quick pet. Kiddo has been so helpful feeding them and bringing them lovely sticks, she deserves to feel their soft feathers too!

These chickens!!!
View attachment 3641516
Kasumi and Liara enjoying the old potting soil I gave them
View attachment 3641518
Kasumi growing in some beautiful feathers! (Don't worry the kid did not pet the butt! She was moving up to the wing to stroke it)
View attachment 3641523
And Shep prefers to sit on arms, but this is acceptable for outside the run. These two are the only ones that I feel are calm enough to come out for a quick pet. Kiddo has been so helpful feeding them and bringing them lovely sticks, she deserves to feel their soft feathers too!

Those chickens!:wee:love

Back
Top Bottom