13C15CC5-1665-4EF2-ABF1-8607A4E75525.jpeg
BD90D1B1-3A9B-43A3-8C63-53FD334D8325.jpeg
104D3918-F447-4349-82CF-1C0972FBDD69.jpeg

And there she goes, she had the zoomies yesterday
FCA8E8DA-AA97-4F26-9DA4-3AECF4D4DF65.jpeg

Bert is turning out to be a pretty little fellow, RC look at those hairy legs 😊
45A8CA78-FA4C-4909-9346-91AD01F9C4F7.jpeg

F80E023C-4202-4712-9589-0D80CB8EBBE7.jpeg

Betty or is it Curly? No it’s Betty I think 😁, her legs and face are dark like her mums now. But her mum has some leg feathers and she has none.
92DF16AE-9355-4363-BCF4-427E16222617.jpeg

Mr P - keeping an eye to the sky out on mount poopmore
FAB57DC6-0DA9-405A-8A56-0BA4F68DA2F4.jpeg

I feel bad for having trimmed his head feathers but he really couldn’t see very well, even still he could use more trimming but I am afraid of cutting blood feathers.

I have eggs (just in time as I was on my last one).
Left to right
- Back row: Babs, Piglet
- Frint row: Bernie, Tassels, Pooh

This is Tassels’ first day back after her winter break and Pooh’s second ever egg.
Sylvie hasn’t started up again and Calypso clearly discussed matters with Bernie who told her not to bother until she is at least 11 months old!

:lau

IMG_4935.jpeg

Azygous (BYC memeber) was the one who thought it looked like lash material. I decided to treat with Amox out of caution.

Yeah, anitbiotics are much harder to get, and I don't use them lightly either. I felt I'd never forgive myself if Pippy died because I didn't.

I appreciate everyone's advice and good wishes. :thumbsup Pippy seems to be doing well; energetic and running around, hungry, drinking.

I bought a bottle of green food coloring (my choices were green or red; I wanted blue) and I'll mark her vent so that I can tell if she lays an egg.

Azygous (BYC memeber) was the one who thought it looked like lash material. I decided to treat with Amox out of caution.

Yeah, anitbiotics are much harder to get, and I don't use them lightly either. I felt I'd never forgive myself if Pippy died because I didn't.

I appreciate everyone's advice and good wishes. :thumbsup Pippy seems to be doing well; energetic and running around, hungry, drinking.

I bought a bottle of green food coloring (my choices were green or red; I wanted blue) and I'll mark her vent so that I can tell if she lays an egg.
I know Azygous and respect their knowledge. That's why I agreed with treating. I truly understand why you are doing so.

I'm so happy she is back to zipping around. I am hopeful that the incident is passed and she is good to go.

I have eggs (just in time as I was on my last one).
Left to right
- Back row: Babs, Piglet
- Frint row: Bernie, Tassels, Pooh

This is Tassels’ first day back after her winter break and Pooh’s second ever egg.
Sylvie hasn’t started up again and Calypso clearly discussed matters with Bernie who told her not to bother until she is at least 11 months old!

:lau

View attachment 3746441
Look at those beautiful eggs. 😍

Back
Top Bottom