Some questions, I don’t bother to ask! :old :lau
Ya… and if Fluffy has eggs that have babies they must be making it happen somehow!

Fluffy’s wee baby is Bert
64774255-13EC-49D2-8B25-1726162595FF.jpeg

It’s those darn fluffy butt feathers also! I tell you I have no idea how they even manage to breed with all those feathers in the way!!
I chopped off some of her butt fluff when I washed her bum to get the poop and egg goop off. But the chopping was very... choppy.

Speaking of poop, her poop looked better this morning too. I saw where she roosted, and the pile underneath was more normal.

I chopped off some of her butt fluff when I washed her bum to get the poop and egg goop off. But the chopping was very... choppy.

Speaking of poop, her poop looked better this morning too. I saw where she roosted, and the pile underneath was more normal.
That’s a good sign, poop is the first thing I look at with the horses chooks and cat - it seems to rule my existence hahaha. If there is anything different I go on high alert, eap the horses, I know exactly how much they should poop at night and if they don’t I get all freaked out!

Mount poopmore
F0D62260-A886-46AF-85D9-C024A799D9D9.jpeg

I trimmed butt fluff this weekend as I had some poopy bums, I like to keep them trimmed up now, eap since the fly-strike I had last summer - now everyone gets a Brazilian whether they need it or not!

Back
Top Bottom