I have eggs (just in time as I was on my last one).
Left to right
- Back row: Babs, Piglet
- Frint row: Bernie, Tassels, Pooh

This is Tassels’ first day back after her winter break and Pooh’s second ever egg.
Sylvie hasn’t started up again and Calypso clearly discussed matters with Bernie who told her not to bother until she is at least 11 months old!

:lau

View attachment 3746441
Tassels! That is some good work, it’s looking like a dusty lavender? How cool.

Thieves!
I have been sharing cracked corn with the ladies from time to time. There was a small cut on the side of the bag down near the bottom. Sydney found it and used it to help herself. I thought it was cute.

I forgot to bring the bag in with me this morning. This is what I found at lunch time. The cut was now over 2 inches long.

View attachment 3746622

It is going to snow tonight. They will not be eating their ill gotten gains for a little while.
Oh they will dig it up through the snow, that’s what my shysters did with some feed I spilled getting from then truck one day! They don’t forget the little smarty pants!

Mugs Monday.
Cockerel was giving my new camera a look. I don't think he likes how much more bird-like this thing is (it has a gimbal, which has better stabilization than your average chicken head, which acts much like one in terms of staying level).
View attachment 3746633
Gosh! Look at that comb and wonderful wattles 😊💕

Oh yes that’s it! Hahaha my cousin calls Mr P Beaker (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_(Muppet) )
Hahaha 😊
Mr. P is far better looking than beaker
Monday Mugs

Today's theme, beaks with food. (An all Orpington extravaganza)

View attachment 3746416View attachment 3746417View attachment 3746418

And a bonus mug thinking food thoughts........

You're not having this bit here. No no no, not even you cat. It's all mine

Two fer Tuesday

Fluffy and Tippy up on mount poopmore - fluffy was buried in it at one point hahaha
24FD2DC8-FD75-4A2E-A3A6-DF05D0BB5F1C.jpeg

Misty and Sue helping with stalls
74C100E8-BA89-42AC-8C41-8E86B36DE740.jpeg

Two black chickies helping with stalls I think it’s Eli-too and Petunia
5C70A263-4D5D-4B24-BF86-E6514676755C.jpeg

Two babies 😊💕 Bert still hasn’t crowed yet, I believe the crowing I heard a while back was Sophia - she often crows with Mr P
10E8F840-6D41-4A27-8D57-135F3A3137E1.jpeg

Gosh that Bert is such a pretty kiddo
AE4FB552-FAAC-434A-BA7E-FF41587208D3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom