Twofer Tuesday
1000006415.jpg

Attachments

• 1000006415.jpg
    1000006415.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 0
I’m getting no cooperation from my chooks lately. I’m feeding them the best feed available, giving them treats, spending time with them and all that stuff.
But they don’t want to hang out with me,
None of them are laying any eggs for me and even Sir Jaffar is avoiding me! :(
Makes me sad. Maybe I should change mouthwash? :idunnoOr deodorant?
:th
Rebuttal regarding this post:
Hen-Rietta laid another egg today. And one of the Rocks did also. (Don’t know who)
They all came out of hiding now because I brought them a bag of walnuts. Geez they sure are picky lately!! :old :barnie

Rebuttal regarding this post:
Hen-Rietta laid another egg today. And one of the Rocks did also. (Don’t know who)
They all came out of hiding now because I brought them a bag of walnuts. Geez they sure are picky lately!! :old :barnie
1000006414.jpg

1000006410.jpg

**Whispers** "We can get walnuts! Just got to sneak in to the Hooman's coop and get some...."

Marty is just gorgeous when she is not naked. Bert is turning into a very handsome young man. Betty is a cutie and Mr P. He is rocking his punk rocker hair do. I do not care how funny he looks, you are doing what is best for him. He needs to be able to see to keep him and his girls safe.
Yes Marty is looking good, and I bet she is happy she isn’t bald also hahahaha!

Marty is just gorgeous when she is not naked. Bert is turning into a very handsome young man. Betty is a cutie and Mr P. He is rocking his punk rocker hair do. I do not care how funny he looks, you are doing what is best for him. He needs to be able to see to keep him and his girls safe.
D182237C-905F-44AD-B1A6-41463A1C81F9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom