Patricia Routledge is the actress.

Another wonderful English detective is Jane Tennison (though we already have a Jane from Jane Rizzoli. But Prime Suspect was an epic show with Helen Mirren in the Jane Tennison role! And there is always Morse or Luther.
And how about Jacques Clouseau - the detective in the Pink Panther movies.
I loved Prime Suspect.
Top of the Lake detective - Robin Griffin (Elisabeth Moss).
OK I am definitely showing my age here :
The Avengers - Emma Peel (Diana Rigg)
Get Smart - (Agent) 99
The Mod Squad - Julie Barnes (Peggy Lipton)

Caturday, here's Big Boy
PXL_20240224_164600441.jpg

Piglet, you are so pretty. I love you pretty girl.

I looked at Oap legbars on Meyers Hatchery, and they are around $93! That’s super expensive!
Gosh! I guess she is special. She isn't from a hatchery so I had no idea! I will look on their website in case it explains the coloring.

Ash is a nice example of blue, she thinks.
20240224_133031.jpg
20240224_133039.jpg
Grey body, dark grey head, lovely dark lacing.
20240224_133037.jpg
Also Shep and Morinth want to be counted as black chickens. Morinth has those golden spots, like a dancers belt.
20240201_115142.jpg
And Kasumi...not sure since she is splash. Her breed is sapphire splash, but is she lavender splash?

I loved Prime Suspect.
Top of the Lake detective - Robin Griffin (Elisabeth Moss).
OK I am definitely showing my age here :
The Avengers - Emma Peel (Diana Rigg)
Get Smart - (Agent) 99
The Mod Squad - Julie Barnes (Peggy Lipton)

Caturday, here's Big Boy
View attachment 3756420
The Avengers was great.
Did you get into The Sweeney? I loved that one too.

Tax - more Piglet!
1708382299859.jpeg

A turtle that Lety and her friend rescued yesterday. Somebody tried to run over with a car and damaged it's shell near it's rear end. They repaired the shell and we gave food and water last night. It ate a good bit of lettuce and turtle food. Lety placed it in the sun and once it got warm enough he walked back to the shade.View attachment 3756129
How wonderful. Tell Lety good job. How did she repair the shell?

Rant coming, I'm sorry.

Yesterday was quite a day and my nerves are shot. Grandma's siblings were notified if they wish to visit her they need to do so now, not put it off. 3 of them did so starting at 10 am. Her last living brother and her youngest sister were here for about 2 hours together. She was exhausted after they left, but the hospice nurse was here a few minutes afterwards and she stayed up and toughed it out for her bath. She thought she was going to get a good nap before dinner, nope. She got 15 minutes when another sister came with her daughter and grandson. They stayed for 4 hours. Me and mom will not deny her siblings a chance to see her, tomorrow is not guaranteed now. I did not appreciate Grandma's niece questioning every single decision the hospice doctors and nurses are making regarding her care. I do not care if you are a RN, you have not been here every day. I also was not too happy being turned into a baby sitter for a hyperactive 8 year old. When it was all said and done grandma was wore out, and had a rough night pain wise. I dread today, some may come back.
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom