Ya I have window sill roosting chooks - ugh poopy window sills.

And Buttrrcup and Misty like to roost on that door, I am surprised the curtain on the window isn’t full of crud 😳
If you work some kind of oil into the cleaned window sills it will make them super easy to clean. (deck protector, or literally any kind of oil, or a semi-gloss paint)
The curtains are close enough that most of the poo bombs go past them.

If you work some kind of oil into the cleaned window sills it will make them super easy to clean. (deck protector, or literally any kind of oil, or a semi-gloss paint)
The curtains are close enough that most of the poo bombs go past them.
It’s ok - I have yet to finish them 😊💕 - yet!

I always have something more pressing to deal with - but yes, when I do finish them off I will paint them with a semi-gloss - if they weren’t so high up I would also put chicken tracks on them 😊

Fluffy Butt Friday

Anna's backside
PXL_20240227_135629937.jpg

Popcorn's fluffy butt-side
PXL_20240226_210820137.jpg

Diane's floof, with Anna facing forward
PXL_20240226_210559934.jpg

But I don’t want anyone roosting there. They poop all over the window!
My Princesses have over 25’ of roost to choose from (not counting the rafters), I think they can learn to use what is already there.
Or poop on the window. Sigh.
Window poop is a whole 'nother issue! I thought her perching comfort was your concern :lau

WARNING:
Consumer Alert;
There is now concrete evidence that poor quality, defective products are being installed. It is suspected that a cheap, Chinese knockoff is being substituted for quality American products.

Buyer beware! Unfortunately, once installed, due to the nature of the installation process, they can not be removed nor replaced - you own them for life!
One would expect that spray booth sprayers would provide a smooth, even finish - with uniform dimpling if desired.
Instead, this is what is produced by the installed defective sprayers:

1709345972368.png

Notice the multiple uneven colouring, dimpling in bands instead of uniformly applied, and random splotching.

Be forewarned and be sure to get spray booths installed by quality vendors with known reputations for quality and consistency!

How did God pack so much cuteness in those tiny creatures? :love

Back
Top Bottom