Happy Pony Sunday.
Today my ‘pony’ is this little guy who snuck out of the undergrowth.
I don’t know if he is still alive because later in the day there was a lot of interest from the chickens in that general area.
The storm has passed and today is sunny, so hopefully things will dry out. So far I haven’t seen too much damage but I have not dared look in the basement and I haven’t gone to see if the road is blocked.
There is mud everywhere!
IMG_5454.jpeg

Happy Pony Sunday.
I don’t know if he is still alive because later in the day there was a lot of interest from the chickens in that general area.
The storm has passed and today is sunny, so hopefully things will dry out. So far I haven’t seen too much damage but I have not dared look in the basement and I haven’t gone to see if the road is blocked.
There is mud everywhere!
View attachment 3780467
@Ponypoor had a snake right?

Happy Pony Sunday.
There is mud everywhere!
View attachment 3780467
He’s a Gardner snake isn’t he? Does he want employment? I’m looking for good gardeners!

Hi Greg! Say hi to Lety - that sounds like a wonderful time with your grand daughter- tahts a good sized Bass! Did you throw it on the BBQ? So glad your friend is recovering well, and he gets 3 of your lovely pullets 💕
Good morning Kelly. We didn't eat the bass, wanted to leave her as a breeder. For our next get together we plan on eating a few smaller ones in the 12 to 14 inch range. I was trying for a catfish to eat when I caught my big bass. Didn't figure a big bass would be laying on the bottom but I enjoyed catching her 😁

He’s a Gardner snake isn’t he? Does he want employment? I’m looking for good gardeners!
He is (or maybe was) an Eastern garter snake. So unless you have issues with your socks falling down, I don’t think he will be much use to you.

Snake tax. Princesses out and about after the flood.
IMG_5593.jpeg

Not a chick photo update, sorry! All six are doing well though :D One of them is leagues larger than the rest, so I’ve taken to calling him Coach.

Anyways I went up to toss kiddo/kitchen leftovers to the adult chooks. Rice & broccoli, hurray:View attachment 3780253

But I had saved the best for last, a real live stink bug caught inside the house! Those make for the best games of Keep Away. Alas, when I tossed it into the run it caught onto a log, and the little brat then froze in place so none of the hens even SAW it right above their heads View attachment 3780257
I wonder if it got away in the end.

Albert took the opportunity to check out escape possibilities through the Dutch door:View attachment 3780262

Nope. And it took fancy footwork to maneuver back around:
View attachment 3780263
Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom