@Ponypoor had a snake right?
And GregnLety had that rather HUGE one in the mesh in his coop!!!!

all your ladies and Jaffar are looking great ❤️

I’m their ride to church 😩
The esp you do not want to be in an enclosed car with elderly persons.

And they will understand, I know their families would not want them ill- you are a wonderful person to help others - this is also a way of helping. 💕

Another strong chick just hatched!
Hmm.. why am I not getting any Dominique crosses?!
1000007960.jpg

1000007961.jpg

How about not giving the gift that keeps on giving. I know if you gave me, whatever virus you have, I would be very annoyed.

Stay home, stay warm, drink plenty of fluids. Your friends will understand.

Here is some baby tax to warm your ❤️

Bert and Betty
View attachment 3780505
:goodpost:

How old is Bert now?
17 weeks and 2 days

They hatched on 24 Nov 2023 💕

I guess another few weeks and Betty should be laying. And I have not heard Bert crowing yet, but he has been doing some sneak attacks on the girls. Which is why I am worried about Red.

Other than being a bit of a brat he has actually been very good (hope I didn’t just jinx myself).

Just now - him and his sister hanging out.
image.jpg

Thankfully I have lots of hiding places here!

Yes. This. ^^
Yes - I was furious there a few weeks back when I got sick - they guys just came in and spread their crud to me, they can take time off they are salaried and can stay home and not lose pay. I am hrly paid and if I miss work I don’t get paid. Thus I went to work sick, and now I paying for it as I have been just exhausted since then. This weekend I have had to go back to bed and sleep a few hrs after I did morning chores I just couldn’t manage.

Last week at work was so bad - I just struggled to do anything.

Well next time I will mask up around them so they don’t give ME their stupid virus 😡

Tax
Sophia waiting for her time in a nest. Is she going broody??? You will need to wait girl, I can’t order chicks till May now!
image.jpg

Yes - I was furious there a few weeks back when I got sick - they guys just came in and spread their crud to me, they can take time off they are salaried and can stay home and not lose pay. I am hrly paid and if I miss work I don’t get paid. Thus I went to work sick, and now I paying for it as I have been just exhausted since then. This weekend I have had to go back to bed and sleep a few hrs after I did morning chores I just couldn’t manage.

Last week at work was so bad - I just struggled to do anything.

Well next time I will mask up around them so they don’t give ME their stupid virus 😡

Tax
Sophia waiting for her time in a nest. Is she going broody??? You will need to wait girl, I can’t order chicks till May now!
View attachment 3780526
Sorry to hear. Didnt realize you had been that sick.
Feel better soon.
:hugs
Note - safe virtual hug, no masks required!

And GregnLety had that rather HUGE one in the mesh in his coop!!!!

all your ladies and Jaffar are looking great ❤️

The esp you do not want to be in an enclosed car with elderly persons.

And they will understand, I know their families would not want them ill- you are a wonderful person to help others - this is also a way of helping. 💕
We had a big creepy Copperhead. I hate those.

You have trust to work in with your parents. Is your project finished? And have they given your phone back? Or are you pulling a Smeagol and SNEAKING?
Angry The Lord Of The Rings GIF
They gave me my phone back. My project isn’t finished. Some friends that moved away last year are spending the weekend here, so I’m hanging out and playing video games with them. Once they leave I will finish it. 😅

Back
Top Bottom