Spoken too soon. That huge egg came out of her with a shell, but very thin I picked it up and it crushed all over my table :(
Awwww no! Poor wee gal, at least she popped it out in one piece.

I am going to try putting Petunia in a crate in the dark when I get home, try reducing light as Bob suggested.

Male iguanas are nuts! My cousin had one who broke a guy's arm!
Gorgeous lizard though. But I'll never own one haha. My bearded dragon inflicts enough damage when he gets in a feeding frenzy.
They have feeding frenzies? Like sharks and piranhas?

:eek:

Mugs Monday

An old-timey mug from Patsy as she was trying to nap one day long ago.

Screenshot_20240325_150632_Photos.jpg

Monday bummed out 🙁. I thought I was helping my Dakota. I have even let her stay inside the house away from the other girls. But still she lays those soft shelled eggs. She needs some quiet space to get healthy. I need to get some new birds, so she can be left alone
Hope she can resolve this.

Have to say all my other chooks eggs that were a bit thin or brittle are good now, since I stopped all the treats. Only Layer ration now.

I’m supposed to have acquired my new baby EE’s by now. But it’s first come first served and they sold out Friday
Can you order them online?

Or go in at the beginning of the day when they get shipped in, that’s what I am going to do on 30th April - just to be nosey go to the store after work and see what they have to offer. Not to buy anything. Too early I need a broody! I need Sophia to be broody!!

Call the store and ask them what time they arrive and be there a half hour before hand.

Back
Top Bottom