Are you on the path of totality? Do you have your goggles? They need to be a specific rating, i bought these:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0CKWH55NV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Enough for may family and I, hoping for NO RAIN !

Sun tax
Baby baby babies 😊💕
View attachment 3782559
Not totality - they say we will get 89% - I thought that was dramatic enough to be worth watching.
I think those are the same glasses I got - they just got delivered today - but I need to get some more as it turns out an eclipse tea party is more popular than I thought it would be!

Party tax - a lopsided Calypso
IMG_5650.jpeg

There is indeed. April 8th. I have invited some folk to come and have tea so we can all watch it together.
I am trying to think of a good cake to bake for an eclipse party - I make really yummy cakes but I can’t decorate to save my life so it has to be simple!

Eclipse tax: busy chickens
View attachment 3782510
moon pie.

Yes I know 😊

I already have the day booked off. And I have my solar glasses, I am driving down to Niagara and going to park my butt in some nice quiet field and take photos 😊
I just imagined you with a lever sticking out of your side in a convinient location for your hand, sliding into a grass field, and pushing the lever with brakes stopping your butt from letting you slide.

Godwilling we'll be able to get down there and see it.

The edger I bought will be delivered Wednesday afternoon. The man said he wanted to fix it up a bit before bringing it to me.
I really like to do my own fixing up stuff. But he insisted.
New gardeners business I’m creating tax: View attachment 3782645
When are you serving your first customer?

I just imagined you with a lever sticking out of your side in a convinient location for your hand, sliding into a grass field, and pushing the lever with brakes stopping your butt from letting you slide.

Godwilling we'll be able to get down there and see it.
Hopefully it doesn’t rain

🙏

Back
Top Bottom