IMG_4157.jpeg Sunshine

I'm thankful my gang doesn't have tall stacks to lay on!!
Yup I was seriously worried about DH for a bit until we ascertained his injury was relatively manageable, probably won't be lifelong, and didn't require an ER visit. It is pretty painful to bend his leg, and he's fairly grumpy today, but this happened the day before his birthday (nice present, huh) and he's not been crazy about that either. He is gardening by planting seeds, and puttering on some fixes to his greenhouse, so he's finding ways to occupy himself that hopefully are distracting and fun.
Hazel & Popcorn
View attachment 3798416
I just found 4 more eggs under the sheet I cover the hay bales with - brats! They crawled under the sheet, scratches out a nest and laid eggs there hahahaha.

How’s your hubby tonight?

No, no internet access for the horses. Dirt has heard of onlyfans and feet pictures. He is due next week for the farrier. He is trying to steal a Iphone to set up a OnlyHooves account. He wants treats, and I do not buy him enough so he needs his own cash.
I sure Dirt and Truly must be chatting somehow - I know because I asked her what’s all that dirt on your forehead and she blushed….. 🤭

Well damn good luck with that!! My Chaco has never been given treats after her hooves have been cut by they ferrier
Yup mine also, half the time my farrier and I spend more time chit chatting girl talk haha. The horses fall asleep with boredom!

My farrier had chickens but had to get rid of her flock as her boyfriend whom she moved in With raises broilers and it was a bio security issue to have her free ranging flock. So her neighbour took them 😊

She still wants to have her own flock again when they marry and move to their own house. I told her o would give her a bunch of lovely little pullets 😊💕

Yup mine also, half the time my farrier and I spend more time chit chatting girl talk haha. The horses fall asleep with boredom!

My farrier had chickens but had to get rid of her flock as her boyfriend whom she moved in With raises broilers and it was a bio security issue to have her free ranging flock. So her neighbour took them 😊

She still wants to have her own flock again when they marry and move to their own house. I told her o would give her a bunch of lovely little pullets 😊💕
I hope that she practices bio security with that boyfriend. He sounds like a real virus 🦠

I think that it’s my fault that Sir Jaffar has missed his calling. Maybe he should be more famous, more well known, more extravagant than what my tiny farm can offer him. I don’t have the castle for him to live in, just a tiny speck of dirt surrounded by miles of farmland. He deserves so much more than this!! :old :hit:barnie
You need to tell sir jaffar that there are wants and needs, both are different and he needs to be happy with having what he needs.

The rest is just filler anyways. True wants are things like sitting in the sun on you lawn chair and enjoying your chooks and horses grazing and snoozing. That is a good life ❤️

Last edited:
True wants are things like sitting in the sun on you lawn chair and enjoying your chooks and horses grazing and snoozing. That is a good life ❤️
And that is exactly what I did this afternoon (minus the horses - there were deer instead) until it started raining and I got soaked.

Back
Top Bottom