She’ll be ok, don’t worry too much, as long as she has food and water she will be fine. And if she indeed does run for the nest again you can deal with a decision at that time.
I know you are right. But I can’t help feeling bad.
She has a buffet of four separate items in cups clipped to her cage; pellets; water; mash; chopped blueberries.
Yes. I am nuts and I spoil her!

Sir Jaffar wanted to go to the coop with his ladies. He got tired of being tormented by these little ones: IMG_4190.jpeg

Sir Jaffar wanted to go to the coop with his ladies. He got tired of being tormented by these little ones:View attachment 3804766
So darn adorable 😊and I see they have their Hooman training underway.

My chick chooks are only four or five days old and they are fearless!
Little velociraptors! I watched a 3 day old silkie chick pull a worm from the dirt and peck it into oblivion- and thought to myself thank goodness they aren’t 6’ tall!

Ohh, little chickie on far right has some color popping on those wings. Not a Buff Orp or White Leghorn I see. @rural mouse any breed guesses?
And it appears to be a darker yellow. Hmmm I wonder where they were from - a hatchery? Or a local breeder 🥰

Little velociraptors! I watched a 3 day old silkie chick pull a worm from the dirt and peck it into oblivion- and thought to myself thank goodness they aren’t 6’ tall!
I watched very young Empress Josephine grab a wasp the size of her head and promptly eat it. Can't remember if she ate it whole or in two bites but she ate that thing fast and with zero mercy.

Back
Top Bottom