B4A1F19A-A80B-4125-9B27-E463CA449948.jpeg

A few bums who had the decency to move around slow enough for the camera. Not like those chicks!

It is good to see Tassels back with her flock-mates. I had forgotten how big a presence she is! My chicken cater will also be happy she doesn’t need to haul her out of the nest!
Interestingly, Tassels remains wary of Babs, even though Babs is back to her sweet self and no longer being mean to Tassels.

:wee :wee:wee:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

It worked. Tassels can stay out of jail!
She got day release around lunchtime. At bed time she looked like she was in two minds about heading to roost but Bernie chased her away from the nest boxes.
And here she is!
View attachment 3806459
I guess she just didn’t like the prison food. Bologna sandwiches get old fast! :gig :lau

She's just thriving. Even my dog has picked up again this week .
They all look wonderful 🥰

Short list?
Not sure about that!
Peavey is offering both Buff and Lavender Orpington.

So many breed so little space!

:wee :wee:wee:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

It worked. Tassels can stay out of jail!
She got day release around lunchtime. At bed time she looked like she was in two minds about heading to roost but Bernie chased her away from the nest boxes.
And here she is!
View attachment 3806459
yay! Hopefully she stays that way, Tippy is going broody here, I told her noooo! Wait a few weeks so that she can take on those school chicks.

I guess she just didn’t like the prison food. Bologna sandwiches get old fast! :gig :lau
Fried bologna - we call that Newfy steaks 😁 you have to cut a line through the slice of bologna (from centre to outside edge) when frying it so it stays flat in the pan otherwise the casing shrinks and makes it go all bowl shaped (some trivia) no bologny.

No names yet
Will you do a theme for names? Like all letter M or all flower names, I like the idea of aeronautical names 😊

Wings
Aileron (Ailly for short)
Fuselage (Fusey for short)
Rudder
Wheels
Av-Gas
Cockpit (any Roos?)
Yoke

What do ya think 😆

Back
Top Bottom