Personally, I think Runway is a great one. Jet (stream) would work for the darkest one.... Turbo (for Turbulence), Prop (peller for the talkative one), Aero (naught), with Cockpit for a roo (yes, good idea).

Alex, if he does like last time, will get to know the littles before he give away ANY of his name ideas.
I will keep those names in mind

My friend sent me this picture today as she was celebrating a hen party at a hotel. She said she thought of me
3991d4ed-f35f-495b-af68-073c5f4d05b3-1_all_11329.jpg

Happy Caturday everyone.

Proof Keeper and the chickens can get along and Keeper does not always have to end up in the tree. Truth be told if they knew I was watching, Keeper would have ended up in a tree. In my presence they cannot help themselves. Keeper has to play with them and Poppet has to run him up the tree. It is a game to them, one that is no fun playing if I am not outside to scold them. Well, yell at Keeper, the chickens are innocent in all crimes in my eyes.
Corona was daring him to move.

Happy Caturday everyone.

Proof Keeper and the chickens can get along and Keeper does not always have to end up in the tree. Truth be told if they knew I was watching, Keeper would have ended up in a tree. In my presence they cannot help themselves. Keeper has to play with them and Poppet has to run him up the tree. It is a game to them, one that is no fun playing if I am not outside to scold them. Well, yell at Keeper, the chickens are innocent in all crimes in my eyes.
Corona was daring him to move.
That's another good kitty with their feathered sisters ❤️ 💙 💜 💖

Hillbilly Days Festival is going on in town. Started Thursday and ends Today after the parade. I have not gone in 5 or 6 years. I used to take Rosie to the carnival but then she got old enough and wanted to go with her horseshow buddy Mallory and not her mommy. I did not complain, here is your money, you are with someone I trust and when you are broke there is no begging and bleeding me for more, bye girl. Bonus, I am not going to turn green with your tilt-a-whirl obsession. I can handle that ride, just not 5 to 6 times in a row and it is her favorite. Yesterday I needed out of the house and well, I have not really left the house for 2 years for myself. Me and Rosie went together. Rosie decided she did not want to go to the carnival, bonus, instead we walked all over town looking at the vendors and food. She spent all her money and then Mommy please and I caved on some things. I did get 2 things just for me. I did not need anything but I never ever really buy myself anything. First is a ring.
View attachment 3806801
Nothing much but I spotted it while she was trying on rings trying to decide what she wanted. She ended up with a ring and 2 bracelets from this vendor. I liked it, silver and blue, perfect combo.
Then later on I spotted these and I had to have them. Rosie was like there is no way you can wear them out in public. Oh girl, you did it. You have a few dr appointments coming up, I WILL wear them now. You all will appreciate them and understand why they HAD to come home with me.
View attachment 3806807
I mean, what crazy chicken lady does not need rooster earrings?
Love it! Very pretty. And you totally deserve to treat yourself after everything you have been dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom