Twofer Tuesday!
1000008817.jpg

As you all know, my yard work company has been doing well. I even service my own church lawns and maintenance issues. Today I saw a car parked in the parking lot and I knew who owned it. But I didn’t realize that I would find him deceased inside of it today. I’m sad for the family and especially his mother (a personal friend of mine) I’m hoping that my life will settle down soon. Lots of bad news lately. But I came home and found something to cheer me up!
Masked because I didn’t want them to pull my mustache hair! IMG_4240.jpeg

As you all know, my yard work company has been doing well. I even service my own church lawns and maintenance issues. Today I saw a car parked in the parking lot and I knew who owned it. But I didn’t realize that I would find him deceased inside of it today. I’m sad for the family and especially his mother (a personal friend of mine) I’m hoping that my life will settle down soon. Lots of bad news lately. But I came home and found something to cheer me up!
Masked because I didn’t want them to pull my mustache hair!View attachment 3809776
:hugs

Masked because I didn’t want them to pull my mustache hair!View attachment 3809776
I am so sorry to hear this sad news 😢

But I am very glad you have your wee ones to turn to.

Back
Top Bottom