I woke to listening to a pecking on the brooder wall. And the unmistakable sound of Aero’s peep. I looked inside and he/she was standing on the waterer trying to get out of the brooder, I took Aero out and he/she fell asleep on my lap. The flashing light woke Aero back up. image.jpg

I woke to listening to a pecking on the brooder wall. And the unmistakable sound of Aero’s peep. I looked inside and he/she was standing on the waterer trying to get out of the brooder, I took Aero out and he/she fell asleep on my lap. The flashing light woke Aero back up. View attachment 3815613
What about Pilot, Bellwether, Navigator, or Coxswain for the other buffs? Belle and Navi as possible nicknames.

I woke to listening to a pecking on the brooder wall. And the unmistakable sound of Aero’s peep. I looked inside and he/she was standing on the waterer trying to get out of the brooder, I took Aero out and he/she fell asleep on my lap. The flashing light woke Aero back up. View attachment 3815613
Here comes another lap filler ❤️

I your kitty is prone to vomiting like my kitty, Pepcid 5mg twice a day for a week is excellent.

I learnt this a couple yrs ago when Missy got very ill and dehydrated. I could have bought a darn fine horse with the amt of money I spent at the emergency Vet, of course it was a long weekend during Covid. Sheesh!

Now I nip the vomiting in the bud and give her Pepcid - I con only get 10mg here so I cut the tablets in half. Giving a cat pills is as much fun as giving a pill to a chicken 😳
He's only been sick from hair balls twice. I used olive oil and coconut oil. It was gone immediately.

He loves mint so a crushed leaf in his meal will settle that up. It fights colic and fungal problems

Back
Top Bottom