It was egg distribution day for my neighbors. 8 dozen given away. One of my neighbors mentioned the newly installed blessing box at the church about 5 minutes from my house. That church is also a food pantry. I am not allowed to donate eggs to the pantry because I do not have a license. He is a member of the church and offered to take a few dozen for the box if I wanted to donate some. I think I will call the church in the morning and see if I could donate eggs to the box. If so I think on Wednesday and Sunday mornings I will make sure my neighbor has a couple dozen to add to the box. That way the congregation will be aware of them and they do not sit in a hot box for a few days.

Here are two pretty ladies hanging out under the flagpole netting.

Babs and Piglet wish everyone a happy 2fer Tuesday.
IMG_6337.jpeg

IMG_6335.jpeg

Two for Tuesday

Today I have 2 new names to share:

This little crazy kiddo tried to fly into the abyss and had a crash landing… right at my feet 😳 both of us where freaked out - she almost fell into my bucket of water for making feed!

I give you Crash 😊 she’s fine and I am getting over it too. Gosh these kiddies are wild!
69E3C226-6ECA-43AC-859C-4F80B907A031.jpeg

And Peppermint Patty
0557F435-6F94-4F76-B42D-92B2C91292AD.jpeg

The Buffs are very difficult to tell apart - I might use some food dye to tell them apart. A dot on a back or head of the green food colour.

Back
Top Bottom