Just an update that Big Boy is still making progress and recovering. He had a coughing fit this morning and there's still discharge but his appetite and energy is better. Yesterday he spent time sitting and hunting on the side of a patch of weeds (waiting for mice to show) while the chickens foraged on the other side. Smart kitty!
View attachment 3816776
Hi Big Boy I am glad you’re feeling better ♥️

I’m in a dilemma situation again. The renter in the front house is now squatting on my property. Eviction notices and process of removal is underway, but the jerk doesn’t care about the property anymore. His gates face the highway and the stray dogs come on in because he leaves the two gates open. Those dogs killed four baby kittens. So much drama. I swear off any more renters!! None of my chickens were harmed this morning
Padlock on the gate..?

Anyways that’s what I would do - lock the gate.

Two for Tuesday

Today I have 2 new names to share:

This little crazy kiddo tried to fly into the abyss and had a crash landing… right at my feet 😳 both of us where freaked out - she almost fell into my bucket of water for making feed!

I give you Crash 😊 she’s fine and I am getting over it too. Gosh these kiddies are wild!
View attachment 3816533

And Peppermint Patty
View attachment 3816534

The Buffs are very difficult to tell apart - I might use some food dye to tell them apart. A dot on a back or head of the green food colour.
OMG! You got more chicks Kelly? There is no way I am going back and trying to find out what breed they are, so what are they? Here’s SHRA tax for it because I’m sure I missed something.
IMG_3657.jpeg

OMG! You got more chicks Kelly? There is no way I am going back and trying to find out what breed they are, so what are they? Here’s SHRA tax for it because I’m sure I missed something. View attachment 3816951
Kelly will never have enough chickens, they'll be in her wardrobes soon :D

Last edited:
Good luck with your tests!
Thank you! It was English, so I know I did well. I had to write an informative essay on bike-sharing. I finished with only two minutes left, which freaked me out. I am normally the first or second one finished when I take ELA EOG’s.

I still can’t believe Sir Jaffar passed. Alex, your new chicks will remember him. Just as RC said. I’m sending tons of hugs and prayers. My girls and Pastel asked me to send you their sincerest condolences, as well as mine. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom