:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
Alex, I'm sorry that you lost her so soon after loosing Jaffar. It does feel like she had decided her time has come, and I hope the annoying little peeps do bring you some joy throughout this sad time.

I am also sad to say that like I thought she would, my little crazy ex-batt Blanche passed away on Saturday. She was only four and seven months old and she had been fighting for long time to stay alive, but her end was relatively peaceful.

View attachment 3830652
View attachment 3830653
Sorry for your loss too. She was a lovely lady.

I love Cupcake. But then if she grows into a big mean hen that might sounds a bit silly!
I really like Cupcake too. I kept going back and saying "Muffin. Muffin, but I already had a Muffin..." Until I thought "a cupcake is a muffin with icing!" There's one of the LOs that's very sweet so... not sure, but maybe Cupcake will go to that girl. It's all still up in the air and I need everyone's opinions.

Can someone remind me how to link this thread please? There's someone who has just joined byc desperately trying to save her flock / little chick's
Might be best to suggest she go on the emergency thread and we can jump on there.
We have lots of experience in this group, but some of the best at treating sick chickens don’t come by here that often.
She should create a thread for her flock in the emergencies forum.
Tell us when she has and I am sure many here will jump in to help.

Can someone remind me how to link this thread please? There's someone who has just joined byc desperately trying to save her flock / little chick's
In your browser, tap where the web address is. I assume you are on mobile. If so, press and hold on the address, tap "copy", then go to the thread you need to post in, press and hold in the text field, and select "paste"

Back
Top Bottom