There is not many formal commercial who sell things online, there are more informal commercials and if they happen to sell online, they usually do it by facebook or whatsapp so you need to be very careful because there are many fraudulents sites too.
True. But what I buy is food grade and even human beings can take it. I would never trust FB

Same here.

I have a .38 and a 20-gauge. I've shot a lot of red squirrels (tree rats) who provide the cats and chickens with entertainment, but when they're crawling all over the sides of our home, that's when they become destructive. I also had to dispatch a sick skunk, 2 satanic roosters, and we shoot it in the air to scare the bears off when they visit.
Geez and I love you girls. I must be totally crazy 🤪

Thank you for share your knowlege, there are no Panacur where I live, it's not a big city and sadly the signs are for tapeworms, I hope I would not overdose it, that's my worst fear right now.
You have the equivalent of Panacur in that bottle you shared on the other thread.
Panacur is a brand name. The active ingredient in Panacur is Fenbendazole.
You have three worm treatments in your bottle. One of them is Albendazole.
Fenbendazole and Albendazole are essentially the same thing. The hint is in the name! They are both powerful against roundworms but not against tapeworms. Both can be used in both people and animals. Both are relatively safe.
In your bottle of wormer you also have Pirantel/Pyrantel (which acts against the same worms as Fenbendazole/Albendazole) and Praziquantel which acts against tapeworm.

Made cinnamon rolls .

Raising
PXL_20240514_210512028.jpg

Cooking
PXL_20240514_215149268.jpg

And Done!
PXL_20240514_220612919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom