Princess trying to take pusscats yogurt but he's not letting him steal his greek yummy
1000002251.jpg

So to be naughty she tried to eat my pansies

Each herd rotates on two or three of these 100 acres enclosed plots throughout the year, I think they have seven or eight parks in all on public land, so they could have a lot more donkeys. But you can't really think of it as grazing on pastures, most of it is rocky mountain ground and marl !

Monday mugs.
I'm done with sitting on air ! (Merle)
View attachment 3838070
I'm starting sitting on a wooden egg, breathing fire and wreaking havoc !
(LĆ©a)
View attachment 3838067
I am da boss (Gaston).
View attachment 3838075
I fought the boss and I lost some of my wattle but not my ego (ThƩo)
View attachment 3838076
I'm feeling a wee bit better today. Thanks for the well wishes, Piou-piou.
View attachment 3838078
Gosh it is wonderful to see your group again. ā¤ļø

I just have data on my phone when I am out west. Is that what you do for your internet?
I signed up for a contract but about to cancel. I got a bad feeling about it.
It took 3 to four times to set up over 2 hours. The providers didn't except my payment then blamed the bank :th

And because of this and 4 other issues my bank cancelled my card before the new one arrived. It's been non stop phone calls. These past 3 weeks all about phone Internet and bank. F it all I'm cancelling, after all that was done they just asked me too text to save my number i should text a code. No text numbers given on any of their requests. :fl
This was arranged this afternoon and a code given and excepted . They don't have a f clue what they are doing. S9 I might as well save money and use less data.
Well she sure is looking good there ā¤ļø
Another geriatric lady who looks great!

1000002253.jpg

I signed up for a contract but about to cancel. I got a bad feeling about it.
It took 3 to four times to set up over 2 hours. The providers didn't except my payment then blamed the bank :th

And because of this and 4 other issues my bank cancelled my card before the new one arrived. It's been non stop phone calls. These past 3 weeks all about phone Internet and bank. F it all I'm cancelling, after all that was done they just asked me too text to save my number i should text a code. No text numbers given on any of their requests. :fl
This was arranged this afternoon and a code given and excepted . They don't have a f clue what they are doing. S9 I might as well save money and use less data.

View attachment 3839351
Hope you get it settled šŸŒ¹

Meanwhile Princess looks splendid!

Back
Top Bottom