Pics
Wow, great hatch!

Love that little one sitting in the egg carton...that's perfect!
Yeah he was last to hatch I set him there and he decided it was a good place to be. Best I’ve had from shipped eggs ever.
Wife just checked on second to last egg and as she did it popped right out. So 14 with one not doing anything yet. Don't think it will it hasn’t been chirping and no pip. Day 22 at this point.

Yeah he was last to hatch I set him there and he decided it was a good place to be. Best I’ve had from shipped eggs ever.
Wife just checked on second to last egg and as she did it popped right out. So 14 with one not doing anything yet. Don't think it will it hasn’t been chirping and no pip. Day 22 at this point.
Congrats!

The total looks like 5 so far .Today was hatch Day. I have one more that looked like it was going to hatch earlier. It's not looking good not peeping anymore I tried to help a little and still nothing I will give it some more time. Maybe it will be ok. Tears my heart don't want to bury another one .The rest don't look like they are going to hatch at all. Hatched 6 one died one not sure Had 15. The Keets that I have are adorable They are eating drinking and running around in the brooder.

Attachments

• 1540598376070893939759.jpg
    1540598376070893939759.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 7
Well I have my 1st hatch. Now I am putting my turkey eggs in and on the 1st I will add 10 chicken eggs so they will all be hatching thanksgiving week. My chickens won't know what's going on when I start adding to the coop .I have had the same chickens for a couple years now. I never thought I would love my chickens so much when I first started. Now I am hooked The plan is to get enough of chickens turkeys and guinea fowl to sell eggs myself

Well I have my 1st hatch. Now I am putting my turkey eggs in and on the 1st I will add 10 chicken eggs so they will all be hatching thanksgiving week. My chickens won't know what's going on when I start adding to the coop .I have had the same chickens for a couple years now. I never thought I would love my chickens so much when I first started. Now I am hooked The plan is to get enough of chickens turkeys and guinea fowl to sell eggs myself
I have 6 14 week old chickens,3 12 wk turkey poults, 14 8 week silkies, and 6 6 wk old EE. They are going through over 1 gal water and 7 pounds of feed + scratch and treats every day and still act starved!:idunno

Back
Top Bottom