May trade for a new horse thoughts please?

My sister just emailed me yesterday wanting to know if I would be interested in two free horses that a gal is wanting to rehome with tack and hay. She lives in Castle Rock and her husband got relocated to Oregon.

She is a teacher at Montesouri (Spelling ?) school in Longview where my sister takes her daughter. She said what's important is the horses go to a caring and loving home. She has not advertised them yet.

I replied back that I just bought a riding horse from the gal that owned my little mini, so I'm not interested.

I can find out more information on them if you would be interested.

Awww, bummer about the big guy! That injury is a pain in the butt to take care of, so I definitely agree with Pat. Good thing it happened before you bought him! Although, if you still haven't found anything in six months, perhaps you could still keep him in mind!

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ :

My sister just emailed me yesterday wanting to know if I would be interested in two free horses that a gal is wanting to rehome with tack and hay. She lives in Castle Rock and her husband got relocated to Oregon.

She is a teacher at Montesouri (Spelling ?) school in Longview where my sister takes her daughter. She said what's important is the horses go to a caring and loving home. She has not advertised them yet.

I replied back that I just bought a riding horse from the gal that owned my little mini, so I'm not interested.

I can find out more information on them if you would be interested.

Age, breeds, and pictures would be helpful.

Also exactly what city the horses are in now?​

He is a beauty!!! With the picture of Mt. Rainier and comment about Ft. Lewis, he must be just 30 minutes north of me in Tacoma??

What do you think of this guy Terina?

He doesn't look quite as tall as Buddy which is good for your trailer. He looks more filled out. Buddy was a little lean.

He sounds like an in your pocket type like Buddy, which means you need to work with a trainer on the ground manners so he is not pushing you around and what happens on the ground will happen in the saddle.

He is a very nice looking horse. Not too excited about the contract however. I will register and contact them to see what the contract entails and what his price is. Thank you for the lead......GalloFino!

I never did get a phone number from my sister regarding the horses being rehomed down in Castle Rock.

I noticed more horses being offered on the Auction Horse site however.

See here: http://auctionhorses.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pastah&action=display&thread=5687

Big
Boy sounds like he would be great for you.

This is what a gal that is care leasing him in Shelton, WA says about him:

Angela, Big Boy would be great for a husband horse he needs a little bit of a confident rider as he likes to get away with things but he is SUCH a love!! I have had him here since September and everyone here LOVES him!! My pay was cut at my current job so I have had to take a second just to make ends meet or he would be staying here!! He is currently on his third round of trims by my barefoot trimmer (yesterday actually) and his feet are looking GREAT!! He talks to me every day when I walk out to the barn and is on a local grass hay diet. I supplement with Beet pulp and Rice bran in the mornings and on REALLY cold nights. He would eat beet pulp dry and plain if I would let him so he is NOT a finnicky eater. Everyone who meets him falls in love, horses and people alike. ANYONE who wants to come out and look at him please let me know and I will adjust my schedule to fit yours!!

He is the bay Gelding in the group picture on the far right with a white sash, and in the third picture down being ridden in a side pull. I hop on him with a halter and lead rope and he is always PERFECT!!

Read more: http://auctionhorses.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pastah&action=display&thread=5687#ixzz1AkpLKP2I

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom