Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Is it me, or does anybody else wonder if and when his yard is ever going to run out of trees for him to destroy?

I will be long gone from this earth before my yard runs out of trees for me to destroy. Some need destroying so the better ones can grow big and strong. Gotta cull the weak, diseased, malformed, and undesireable. Almost like chickens.

I am still alive (barely).
I have a database with sparse data.
I have a database(historical) that might have the data the current database doesn't have anymore.

I have a pounding headache and can't shake my sense of impending doom.

And I'll be climbing into a car soon for a 7-8 hour drive.

I feel so low I'm ready to just stay home and miss the OH Nationals. But I don't want to disappoint Ms Cheyenne, who needs a wee fun break. So off I go, into the wild depressing yonder.

Ya'll have a great weekend, find the kitties, water the houseplants, and stay safe.

Quote:
Oops, that sounds too close to a description of my personality. Gotta run before his chainsaw gets sharp!
hide.gif

Quote:
Aw Honey, I sure wish I could be there to give you a neck rub and drive your car for you. Hugs - wish I could help.

Quote:
Is it me, or does anybody else wonder if and when his yard is ever going to run out of trees for him to destroy?

I noticed also, hopefully they're all in his yard...

They are. If you get bored you can come help. I'll even feed you.

Quote:
Oops, that sounds too close to a description of my personality. Gotta run before his chainsaw gets sharp!
hide.gif

Wear that bargain leather jacket and no one will mistake you for any of those things.

No cats. No bombs. Buffy threw me a baby shower.
love.gif

Ella helped open the box
7479_100_1408.jpg

Inside was a big pile of beautifully wrapped presents and a handmade card. Buffy you're such a sweetie.
hugs.gif

7479_100_1407.jpg

Ella helped unwrap the presents.
7479_100_1413.jpg

Inside was a VERY thoughtful assortment of adorable things for the baby. Buffy, I don't know how you do it, but I'm very impressed! Soft knit blankets are my most very favorite and I definately needed more towels and burp clothes!
7479_100_1415.jpg

She even remembered refreshments (I was eating one at the time) and a pampering present for me!
7479_100_1417.jpg

The swaddler blanket is something new to me, so Ella and I had to try it out. It's perfect! A blanket that will stay wrapped!
7479_100_1418.jpg

Buffy you're the BEST!
hugs.gif

Quote:
They are. If you get bored you can come help. I'll even feed you.

Feed me..? What
tongue.png

Always will consider working for food.. Especially Buff's cookies.

What do you like? I don't do gourmet very well but otherwise I'm a decent cook, especially when it comes to simple meals. I fix a pretty chili and I'm not bad with crockpot roast and potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom