Ok. Here's the okra tree.
Each time it produces, it grows higher, it sets a new set of leaves,produces new flowers and a couple of new okra, and in the meantime the bottom set of leaves falls off. Think of them like x# of stories tall a building is. This plant has grown 14 (of its) stories high.

The other picture is for comparison. The okra plants on the left are about a half foot taller than me, so approximately 6 feet tall right now.
The crazy thing is that the tall plant came from the same seeds

IMG_8256.JPG .

IMG_8253.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG

Well folks, DW is amazing. She knows I want to expand into hogs next spring... So she bought me a pair of 7 month old pot belly pigs to get started. We pick them up Saturday.

I am clearly pig dumb, but I thought all pot belly pigs were like PET pigs... didn't get very big.

Well I thought I would just join! I did post in that last elusive chicken post. Hello!

HI and welcome! Jump on in with both feets if'n a want... nothing is OT... the entire thread is one big OT!

Ok. Here's the okra tree.
Each time it produces, it grows higher, it sets a new set of leaves,produces new flowers and a couple of new okra, and in the meantime the bottom set of leaves falls off. Think of them like x# of stories tall a building is. This plant has grown 14 (of its) stories high.

The other picture is for comparison. The okra plants on the left are about a half foot taller than me, so approximately 6 feet tall right now.
The crazy thing is that the tall plant came from the same seeds

So, you have to climb a ladder to pick the okra off?

Back
Top Bottom