She laid a pretty distinct egg so luckily I can pick them out easily the same with Lulu and Hobo.
Henny since your namesake decided to tandem brood with her mama iv'e had to think about you every day and not in the best light im afraid lol!
You're awful!
You bite crazy hard and scream at melons!:lau
Maybe some of the chicks will be hers?
Morning everyone.

Bob, So glad Sue gets to be home!

Chicky, I am super sorry about Tucks.

Mo, Sorry about the poult issues. I am glad the coon population has been thinned.

Daniel, Awesome looking babies!

Cappy, Cute kids! Did you catch the other?

I know I am missing a bunch of stuff. :hmm

Just know I am around, am ok, and am thinking of all of you.

She laid a pretty distinct egg so luckily I can pick them out easily the same with Lulu and Hobo.
Henny since your namesake decided to tandem brood with her mama iv'e had to think about you every day and not in the best light im afraid lol!
You're awful!
You bite crazy hard and scream at melons!:lau

Well....melons ARE pretty darn shifty after all. ;)
I have been known to have a temper and hold grudges too. :confused:

@CapricornFarm

Can you lure her into a space that has fencing with a wire mesh on it.....or a chicken pen in order to "trap" her?

I think the only way to contain those buggers will be sturdy fencing with a mesh on it.
I plan to build a trap with fine mesh. Today I can't get up enough energy to make myself lunch.

Ok so I just realized that my brooder is too small lol. I need to make a bigger one. Lol.
I have one of those large Rubbermaid totes like they use at tractor supply. I could use it.
Brooders are never big enough. I have a bunch that are about 30" by 4 feet. They always outgrow them.

Back
Top Bottom