My weed collection is hopefully close enough to the woods to not impact very much of the yard I have to deal with.
Im having an outbreak of mimosas around here not the drink the tree lol.
I love how they bloom but oh buddy are they invasive.
Oh and booo on the bad reading,booo on anything that might defer crumble eating really. :)

We have queen Anne's lace seeding in from the neighbors yard. That stuff makes a massive tap root! Pretty but not what I want to eventually battle. I try to get it early.
Virginia creeper is popping up from another neighbors yard, Catalpa trees, ash trees and a bunch of other less than desirable crap too.

:confused: My reading this morning was total crap.....low carb/no carb is needed today.

You have a terrific one too Bob, try to stay out of trouble. ;)
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

I would say lucky but drives into the city are never lucky.
Lucky because you can actually get an eye appointment though and without hassle hopefully.
Can't get one here they're backlogged and even if you do you've got to be temperature scanned before you can get into the office and wear a mask.
I'd have no problems with either one if we were not having 100 degree plus days.
Good morning everyone!

Got an eye appointment today. A drive to the city unfortunately lol

My weed collection is hopefully close enough to the woods to not impact very much of the yard I have to deal with.
Im having an outbreak of mimosas around here not the drink the tree lol.
I love how they bloom but oh buddy are they invasive.
Oh and booo on the bad reading,booo on anything that might defer crumble eating really. :)

You have a terrific one too Bob, try to stay out of trouble. ;)

Cannot say I have ever seen a mimosa tree.....gonna have to look that up.

That crumble is really best while still warm.....and with ice cream. :drool
It's ok.....I am getting used to postponing the nummy stuff.

I would say lucky but drives into the city are never lucky.
Lucky because you can actually get an eye appointment though and without hassle hopefully.
Can't get one here they're backlogged and even if you do you've got to be temperature scanned before you can get into the office and wear a mask.
I'd have no problems with either one if we were not having 100 degree plus days.
Yup, wearing a mask in 100+ temps really sucks. I can vouch for that after doing it for a month. It also sucks if it rains on your mask while in those temps.

Yup, wearing a mask in 100+ temps really sucks. I can vouch for that after doing it for a month. It also sucks if it rains on your mask while in those temps.
I had to wear one when the boys and I went to the DR yesterday for our physicals. I tried making thing 1 wear his but it was off and on. Didn't even try with Thing 2. He's too little to wear one safely. I hate them, I feel like I'm suffocating.

I had to wear one when the boys and I went to the DR yesterday for our physicals. I tried making thing 1 wear his but it was off and on. Didn't even try with Thing 2. He's too little to wear one safely. I hate them, I feel like I'm suffocating.
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. I caught myself, literally holding my breath while wearing it walking down the hall to the elevator. No wonder I was out of breath. Then I made the mistake of picking up a pizza on the way home one night and laying it on the mask. The next day was miserable until I talked a nurse into getting me a new one.

:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. I caught myself, literally holding my breath while wearing it walking down the hall to the elevator. No wonder I was out of breath. Then I made the mistake of picking up a pizza on the way home one night and laying it on the mask. The next day was miserable until I talked a nurse into getting me a new one.
whole new meaning for pizza face.

Back
Top Bottom