It's an anxiety thing for me. I feel like I'm suffocating wearing an oxygen mask.
Ah that would stink

I'm scared of heights. At work they got several man lifts... years After I had started...if it had been a requirement when I applied,. I wouldn't have.... any hoo I could use the 15' that was used inside....gradually talked myself into using the mobile articulated arm that went 50' to work on road lights and such.... white knuckles always

Ah that would stink

I'm scared of heights. At work they got several man lifts... years After I had started...if it had been a requirement when I applied,. I wouldn't have.... any hoo I could use the 15' that was used inside....gradually talked myself into using the mobile articulated arm that went 50' to work on road lights and such.... white knuckles always
Gotcha, I'll wear masks if I HAVE to but you'll find me pulling it away from my face and taking a few deep breaths every few min if no one is near me.

Where I work it is around 100-110°F on my shift. We are supposed to where in 95 mask also but after two people passed out we no longer have to wear them as long as we are over 6 feet apart. Which we are unless passing in a doorway.
The bosses on the other hand and their air-conditioned offices still have to wear them all the time.

Low carb schmo carb, sometimes you just got to cheat especially if you've made something outstanding.
Im letting some of my weeds go this year a few types I haven't seen here in forever that actually flower really pretty, queen anne's lace and morning glory.
I will probably regret it later lol.
I let queen annes lace grow all the time. Out west you have to buy it from the florist. They are actually wild carrots but I don't recommend eating them. Not only are they gross but the flowers can be mixed up with hemlock..... bad idea.
Morning glory I'd like to take a flame thrower too. Stuff spreads here like there is no tomorrow and its impossible to get rid of. Some types have seeds that can lay dormant for 50 years.

I won't get in on the mask debate. I don't wear one unless the store requires it. And rumor has it more places here are going to implement that.

They are beautiful trees but they grow lightning fast and reproduce via butt tons of these little bean looking pods so if one person within a couple miles has one eventually you will too.
Oh and they're prickly and grow to be pretty dang big.
Upside pollinators love them, im overrun with pink but there are blue and yellow too.
Oh! They're neat in the fact the leaves fold up if you touch them too.

BTW, postponing nummy stuff is blasphemy around these parts! :)
51MwK4BrR8L._AC_.jpg
mimosa_tree_4.jpg

Cannot say I have ever seen a mimosa tree.....gonna have to look that up.

That crumble is really best while still warm.....and with ice cream. :drool
It's ok.....I am getting used to postponing the nummy stuff.

Last edited:
There used to be Queen Anne's lace all over the place here but mom was a weeding machine so it died out.
I saw a few popping up this year and let them live, it just feels like they're supposed to be here...zero weeds isn't normal IMHO.
The morning glories just get me, all those trumpet flowers in all those colors for just a few hours which thanks to the derps im up early enough to see.
The vines those lovelies grow on though yeah im with you on the flamethrower.
By far the worst and most painful weed here is blackberries followed by wild rose, thistle, and nightshade.
Anything with thorns im not a fan of because eventually i'll step on, fall in, or ride the mower into it.....guaranteed.
Ya'll got me wanting to look at weed roots now just to see how big a wild carrot is lol!
I let queen annes lace grow all the time. Out west you have to buy it from the florist. They are actually wild carrots but I don't recommend eating them. Not only are they gross but the flowers can be mixed up with hemlock..... bad idea.
Morning glory I'd like to take a flame thrower too. Stuff spreads here like there is no tomorrow and its impossible to get rid of. Some types have seeds that can lay dormant for 50 years.

I won't get in on the mask debate. I don't wear one unless the store requires it. And rumor has it more places here are going to implement that.

They are beautiful trees but they grow lightning fast and reproduce via butt tons of these little bean looking pods so if one person within a couple miles has one eventually you will too.
Oh and they're prickly and grow to be pretty dang big.
Upside pollinators love them, im overrun with pink but there are blue and yellow too.
Oh! They're neat in the fact the leaves fold up if you touch them too.

BTW, postponing nummy stuff is blasphemy around these parts! :)View attachment 2244936View attachment 2244938

I doubt they would grow here but I’d love some of those! Weeds are about all I can grow.

Back
Top Bottom