We have thorn covered black raspberry bushes that run wild here. Oddly enough our first family dog used to pick them herself. Only the ripe ones too. Don't know how she did it without losing an eye but she loved black raspberries!

My first dog had a taste for them too. Crazy to watch her have a go at picking them. Like watching a giraffe reach for tasty leaves.
:gig

Whoopsie is in a chicken high chair. She has a friend with her. (Poor grow out swedish flower found herself on the wrong side of a broody) Her name is Lucky.
Not sure if Whoopsie will ever be OK. She fights for all she's worth. Mad as hell to be stuck in the chair. But I think its the best option next to me holding her in the right position 24 hrs a day.
They eat together and lovely little peeping conversations. Even politely clean food from each others faces. Only time will tell.
20200715_164857.jpg
20200715_094518.jpg

Whoopsie is in a chicken high chair. She has a friend with her. (Poor grow out swedish flower found herself on the wrong side of a broody) Her name is Lucky.
Not sure if Whoopsie will ever be OK. She fights for all she's worth. Mad as hell to be stuck in the chair. But I think its the best option next to me holding her in the right position 24 hrs a day.
They eat together and lovely little peeping conversations. Even politely clean food from each others faces. Only time will tell.
View attachment 2245436View attachment 2245437

I am rooting for Whoopsie!

My first dog had a taste for them too. Crazy to watch her have a go at picking them. Like watching a giraffe reach for tasty leaves.
:gig
Exactly! She would pull her lips back in this comical sort of grin and pull a berry off with just her front teeth. It was quite a talent so we let her eat them. LOL It was way better then the other things she was known for getting into. (Dirty underwear, toys, Hershey kisses)

We have thorn covered black raspberry bushes that run wild here. Oddly enough our first family dog used to pick them herself. Only the ripe ones too. Don't know how she did it without losing an eye but she loved black raspberries!
Our dogs used to pick blueberries when we lived in Canada. We had Shelties then.

Ugh, starting July 20th mandatory masks at walmart and sam's clubs nationwide.
This should be comical to watch. :D
And it is raining lol!
Let the mowed lawn monsoon begin!

Masks have been "strongly encouraged" here for a few months now. I do not envy the door keepers.
While every store started off strong, cart cleaning, proper mask wearing and cleaning all the time......only Sprouts is continuing to do so. I will be shopping there more than the others. If I have to go to one of the others I take my own cleaning wipes for the cart. Our usual store has been out of them to often.

I am not a germ freak (5 dogs live here:rolleyes:). I just want to keep my germs to myself and others to keep theirs.

Back
Top Bottom