Good morning :frow
I’ve heard penny royal, a type of mint, is excellent. Just make sure to plant it by itself and label it very clearly. It can be toxic when ingested in quantity by us humans. I had some, but I did not get to try it out. When you need some just rub it on your dogs. Or get guineas.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Good morning folks :frow
Good morning
Good morning y'all.
I am up....I think.

The plan was to ride the canyon today. My shoulder is still sore from yesterday's ride. I don't think I would like the ride today. It is over 20 miles of twists and turns the whole way. My big bike takes some force to turn especially at low speeds.....the canyon is all low speeds. It is quite a workout.
I am opting out today and will try to catch up on some yard work. Hubs will go up with a good friend.
Good morning.

Up with pain most of the night. I hate to but I'm going to have to go back to the doctor.

Good morning everyone,

We are skipping church today. Thing 1 had a fever yesterday and the rest of us aren’t feeling all that well. I got to sleep in!

We use those Seresto collars. I never had any results from frontline.
There are actually some fleas that are resistant to frontline and other topical treatments now. My parents use soresto as well. One of their dogs is prone to seizures (1-2 a year usually associated with not eating enough) and any time she’s been dosed with anything topical or given one of the pills her seizures would get worse.

Good morning everyone,

We are skipping church today. Thing 1 had a fever yesterday and the rest of us aren’t feeling all that well. I got to sleep in!

There are actually some fleas that are resistant to frontline and other topical treatments now. My parents use soresto as well. One of their dogs is prone to seizures (1-2 a year usually associated with not eating enough) and any time she’s been dosed with anything topical or given one of the pills her seizures would get worse.
:frow Good morning Rae, have the best day possible and everyone get well quickly

Back
Top Bottom