Forgot to reply to your peaches answer. Did you mean you managed to get some or that you heed to work on your fence?
I need to work on the fence. The deer are much smarter than I
An update......
Hubs timed the muffin pop in with the bosses arrival back from his doctors appointment. Yup we did the pop in no call thing.
The muffins were a hit and she ate one. I count that as a win because she has been hardly eating a thing.
We stayed about an hour visiting and I was able to gently gain bits of info.
While we were there a cleaning crew came to clean the house. Also good as apparently she had fallen before while trying to clean the bathroom and had to wait for help.
She is willing to have me come visit a few times a week. I told her I will bring snacks each time for her. Obviously she cannot be trying to cook so I am concerned about her nutrition.
It is an added thing to my already busy schedule but that is ok. Chores here can always wait a bit. I don't like her being home alone in her condition.

Hubs and I took the bikes for a nice ride after we left. It is nice out but very smoky due to wildfires on the mountains.
Perfect plan. I know that when Sue was in the hospital that I just couldn't bring myself to cook.
Here they do all your birds unless over 300 or something, and they don't test very young birds.
Every state is different. Here, they only test 10% unless they get tired. Then they might do less. When they did me, they got 11% in my BH pen, then 10% in my greenhouse. They looked at the pens in the upper pasture and declared "we're good" and left.
They are so very cute, but I love the puppy.

I gave Sunny a bath because she got a whole bunch of tiny ticks all over. I soaped her up with Palmolive and let her sit 10 minutes. She took a flying leap out of the kitchen sink! Back in she went! No more of that. She shivered and trembled and her heart was pounding. Can you guess I don't bathe her a lot?

I gave Sunny a bath because she got a whole bunch of tiny ticks all over. I soaped her up with Palmolive and let her sit 10 minutes. She took a flying leap out of the kitchen sink! Back in she went! No more of that. She shivered and trembled and her heart was pounding. Can you guess I don't bathe her a lot?

Here we use dawn if we have been in the woods. With where you live do you use anything like frontline on the dogs?

Good morning y'all.
I am up....I think.

The plan was to ride the canyon today. My shoulder is still sore from yesterday's ride. I don't think I would like the ride today. It is over 20 miles of twists and turns the whole way. My big bike takes some force to turn especially at low speeds.....the canyon is all low speeds. It is quite a workout.
I am opting out today and will try to catch up on some yard work. Hubs will go up with a good friend.

Good morning y'all.
I am up....I think.

The plan was to ride the canyon today. My shoulder is still sore from yesterday's ride. I don't think I would like the ride today. It is over 20 miles of twists and turns the whole way. My big bike takes some force to turn especially at low speeds.....the canyon is all low speeds. It is quite a workout.
I am opting out today and will try to catch up on some yard work. Hubs will go up with a good friend.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom