Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
I... was... going to have surgery....They sent me home. :(. My potassium is too low. 2.7. Where I have heart palpitations, and him looking at my history..the anesthesiologist says we're not doing this today. I need to get with my doc and get that settled. I guess I'm pretty low. The Dr. Came in and said he would talk with my Dr..get me on a pill and do it tommorow. The anesthesiologist was still there, told him... he says..I'll talk with him..you need this addressed for a longer period of time. ....Bummer!

21hens-incharge

Nuttier than a squirrels stash
Premium Feather Member
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
I... was... going to have surgery....They sent me home. :(. My potassium is too low. 2.7. Where I have heart palpitations, and him looking at my history..the anesthesiologist says we're not doing this today. I need to get with my doc and get that settled. I guess I'm pretty low. The Dr. Came in and said he would talk with my Dr..get me on a pill and do it tommorow. The anesthesiologist was still there, told him... he says..I'll talk with him..you need this addressed for a longer period of time. ....Bummer!
I am hoping the surgery delay won't be causing serious complications. :hugs

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN

Top Bottom