X4 ;) :) 🤗🤗🤗🤗

X2 - also haven’t seen @DanielE1990 in about a month either. I sure hope everybody is doing okay :(
I hope chicky didn’t lose another chicken ;(
good idea!

Sorry, don’t mean to laugh, it just sounds funny. I would say I’ve never heard of that but I strongly suspect both hubs and the kid feel the same way.
Hello. Been dealing with some depression. Seasonal mainly I think. Anxiety has been bad also. I've not really been able to be in public lately.

But I ordered a new light that is supposed to help. It comes tomorrow and I'm going to try that for a while.
:Hug:

Hello. Been dealing with some depression. Seasonal mainly I think. Anxiety has been bad also. I've not really been able to be in public lately.

But I ordered a new light that is supposed to help. It comes tomorrow and I'm going to try that for a while.
I’m sorry to hear that :hugs
Let us know if the light works and which one you got. I wouldn’t mind trying out something like that.

:hugs We tend to worry when folks go MIA.
Good to see you're still around even if things aren't great right now.

:hugs

20201027_165248.jpg

I got a present. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Thought I would do a fire/snow update. The snow has helped but is not enough to put the fires completely out.
The air has been snow scrubbed of ash and smoke. Today we saw a normal beautiful blue sky with a normal warm sun.

I'm sorry your fires are still going, but happy the snow somewhat helped. I bet it was really nice to see a blue sky 😊

Our internet was out from 1 pm on today. My doctor has been no help at all. Says I need a Covid test. Sigh.

It always stinks when the Internet goes out 😞 The Covid test is no fun 😮 have you had one before ? Very uncomfortable 🤗🤗

Back
Top Bottom